Sunday, October 20, 2013

1100, and The Unplanned Streak...

Good,*checks clock*  Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good. First things first, this is my 1101st post on this blog, so my 1100th has come and gone.  I usually try to mention milestone'ish things like that, but didn't know until after I posted yesterday's post.  1100 mostly mornings of me getting up to write this dumb thing. 

It is a good blog with good information, (if I do say so myself), but it doesn't really do much.  You know me well enough most times I like to do it, or else I wouldn't do it.   Yesterday was a pretty good post.   How do I get this information??  HA!!  That is the stuff that just comes to me.   One of the weird things about this blog.  Like I have said before I have a lot of information in me.   A lot of it is bad and scary, and I'd just assume keep a lot to myself, but that doesn't always work out.  I have known a lot of things about this World and this life since the early 90's.  I haven't shared a lot of it, because much of it is bad, and worthless telling about.  I have no fear telling of the bad stuff, because I already went through "Steve's Journey"   It was done, I am done, and well here we are.  You will have to go on your own journey, but you have to make the decision of wanting to do it. 

You are totally at a crossroad, or the proverbial fork in the road.  One way is right, and there will be no looking back.  The other one is wrong, and you will always always look back.  How did we get here??  That is a story in and of itself.  Many haven't even got as far as you.  Many haven't even made it to this fork in the road, because the World is full of false teachings.   Anywhere you look is false teachings.  I know mine is good, because it is not my own.   I have no motives, but to do what is in my heart.  I have come a long way to get to this point, and it was definitely not my life's goal. 

Do I score points with this thing??  I don't know.  Probably not.  I know I scored points with a couple other things I have been through.  This is to help, but probably doesn't give me any points of any kind that I know, but maybe it does too. I have no idea. 

So anyway the streak.  I have run 5 days in a row.   The last two mornings were after work.   Why??   I don't know.   It is definitely not in my plan to run 5 days in a row, but I feel good, so why not.   I will run again tomorrow probably too.  :)  I don't work tonight.  My first Sunday night off in quite a while. 

Anyhoo, just touching base. 

Today I am going to watch football.   I will eat early, and probably fall asleep early too.   I am on 2 hours of sleep.   I run in the morning, because this is how I sleep 3rd shift.  I don't feel I will want to run on 2 and 3 hours of sleep.   I don't feel too bad though.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :) 

p.s.   I cannot help but think the Tigers would have won 3 World Series in a row if Ozzie Guillen was the manager.   Leyland just doesn't have what it takes.   Oh well.  GO BEARS!!! 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya   :D     :D  

No comments: