Thursday, October 24, 2013

Let's Start Off With A Run, Shall We??

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  I am doing good.   This morning I started off with a little run, I think just a tad under 3 miles.  My phone was acting weird.  It usually updates me every 5 minutes pace and distance, this time it kept updating me at random.   I was wearing running pants for the first time this year, and the phone was in my jacket pocket, so it was probably how it was bouncing around.  Also it stopped my workout for no reason in the middle, so I actually logged two runs, but it was really just one.  Low 9:00 pace.   As I had yesterday off, I may have run longer, but I am running home from work tomorrow morning.   Not sure of the distance, but the more I think about it 8 miles seems like it might be close to the distance.   Why does driving always seem so much longer than running and biking??  

I wouldn't drive my car 20 miles unless I absolutely had to, but I would run or bike that far at the drop of a hat.  I'd enjoy it too.   Strange huh??

Anyhooodles not much going on with me.   I got a lot of shit done yesterday.  I bought some salt for our water softener at one of the local grocery stores.   They have their own brand, and it is cheaper than anywhere in town.  People pack that shit in the craziest packaging, but at the end of the day Sodium Chloride is Sodium Chloride.   It doesn't matter what color bag you put on top of it, or how pretty the chunks look.   Also I changed the oil in the truck.   Fluids looked good.   I was maybe approaching being a quart low, but I am about 2 months overdue for an oil change, but not mileage overdue.  I think we only had to put gas in the truck like 3-4 times this Summer.   Actually since like April.  

A lot of stuff to life.   People seem like they are pretty busy.  A lot to do, and a lot to plan.   Never ending plans, and never ending things to worry about.  No wonder people need anti-depressants.   Heck you are living a life, looking for the right answers, and looking to live the right life, but at the end of the day you have little control over how you feel on the inside.   Good mood, bad mood, happy, sad.  

The answers are all right in front of you too.   Take away all the stress of what-ifs etc...   I know I know though.   You have your life.  You have to do this, and this.   People expect this and that from you, and well there is always these things to worry about etc...   Not to mention you may have a butt load of bills, and futures to plan for, new cars to buy, and houses to buy, and trips to plan, and yadda, yadda, yadda.   Life never ends. 

Kinda makes you wonder how those 12 did it huh??   They were no different than you.  They were just a bit stronger, and you are trapped in your life.  You cannot walk away from that, and thankfully no one is asking you to.   You are asked to do one thing though.   You have all these plans and all these things you want to do, but you are asked to trust.   Put you on hold, and trust one knows what is best for you.   Also if you end up doing it you will see all the stuff you once thought was important, really isn't in the long run.   The truth of life is so much different than what you understand it to be now.   You learn that stuff with a step though.   All you know right now is the best things you can think of.   There is one with higher learning, and higher understanding, and those types of things that you cannot even comprehend.  

Remember too the promise I was given when I overcame myself.   He said he'd rescue me out of everything.  I didn't know I would be put in the positions I was, but that was my path.   I walked my path since the early 90's.  Overcame much, and most of the stuff I've been through you don't know about.   All done in secret, and that is where he rewards.  

So anyway, I don't really have much else today.   It was a pretty good run today though, besides the annoying phone thing. 

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a  Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.   Making chili tonight.  I made meatloaf last night.  WOOOP!!!   :)

Love You All   xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D  

No comments: