Saturday, October 26, 2013

Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction, That Is For Sure...

Good Afternoon all.   How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I worked last night, and I work tonight.   Thursday was a hard day, but we will be able to recover a bit.  It just so happens big changes are happening this week, and you know, Grocery Store and Thanksgiving.   Yeah, that.  

Anyhoo, not much going on.  I did get a little 3 miler in this morning.   Like a 9:12 pace or something.  Legs were actually pretty tired.   They didn't really loosen up til around mile 2 or so.   Then I saw leaves on the grass.  Hope and I had to jump a log.  It was really windy, but 52 degrees outside.  I was tired driving home from work, but you gotta love Fall runs.  So I slept for a bit, and that was that. 

Soooo, yeah there were some things on my mind.  I know how this World works, and how life works.   You look out there, and you want affirmation that yeah, my life is right.  I am good.   On the right path etc...  I cannot give you that, because very narrow is the path, and few want to take it.  Few do take it.  Few find it etc...  

In the game of numbers I know the numbers are not favorable.  You may ask why, and maybe you think it is unfair, but it is like the apple eating thing.   It was real shit that was done, but our comic book understanding cannot comprehend.   I mean look at the life of the one who overcame.   It was a life of suffering.  

We are born into this World, and we have to overcome a lot.  We have to overcome our upbringing.  We have to overcome Society.  We have to overcome the teachings and propaganda of the powers of the day.  The thing is we don't do it.   We don't seek these things, because you are born trapped into whatever the powers of the day have set up.   I mean Anne Frank could probably see the truth a little more clearly, just due to how her life was.  

There is one who tries to paint a pretty picture of life, but that is to keep you enticed with  creating your own life.   It is a battle.  A battle for you, and a battle you must win.   The thing here is I can do nothing.  This is not my battle.  I have only been able to do so very very little, and I think what I was meant to do is to make you think about things different.   Bring your vision in the direction it really needs to be.   Not in the direction of me, but in one other.  

That is what I thought about this morning.  How little I can do.  That is how it is meant to be too, because the power to do what needs to be done is not in my hands, and it isn't in yours either. 

I know I know from what I say it means people are trapped.   Completely a prisoner of their life.   They cannot do what those 12 did.  It is not in their power.  Does it make you angry??   Life is like that.  You didn't do anything wrong, but you didn't do anything right.   You were not created right.  None of us were, but Society wants us to pretend we were, or we can work that way, and whatever.   What ALL of Society whether it be a Church or whatever has done is preached a false teaching.   Why??   None knew the correct teaching.  The path is narrow, and it isn't to be found here in this place.   It will be found though if you decide to take on this hard journey.   Not the journey of you.  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Yep, life is a dangerous game, and the eyes don't want to see it, the ears don't want to hear it, etc...   Way easier to hide, but it doesn't help you.   Only direction is one, and it will take courage.   This isn't for the faint hearted, and yeah what Solomon said.   "Better off are those..."

Love You All xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D    :D 

No comments: