Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Yesterday Was Another Day In The Life Of Me. :)

Hello, and good morning all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing okay.  I haven't got enough sleep yet, so I will have to nap tonight.   I worked last night, and decided not to run this morning.  I was tired, and my legs felt pretty tired to be honest.   I went on a long run yesterday, and that long run was 7 miles.   Amazing how long runs are huh??   Before my latest injury I don't think I was doing anything less than 6.5 miles, and now 7 miles was my long run, and it wasn't easy.   :)  I went at a comfortable 9:33 pace. 

I then had some stuff to do around the house.  Just typical bullshit.  One thing I was excited for is Lisa wanted to cut all the long grasses down, and I got that all done before she got home.   She was tired, and I was pretty stoked I was able to get that done.  Other than that not much going on with me. 

I am thinking of picking up another part time job.   It is a good time of season to job hunt, and you know I typically like working.  I am at the age where weekends don't mean anything to me.  Time off is time off.  I tell you what that is a pretty good stage to be at, because I know back in my College years and young adult life, weekends were weekends, and if I wasn't having fun getting shit-faced every weekend, I was missing out. 

So I read a couple posts yesterday of people trying to look on the bright side of life.   I think to myself, and I cannot tell if I am a positive person or a negative.   I am definitely a realist.   I have learned a lot of truth about life, and I definitely share that.  Maybe you wonder why I am the way I am, and that is all how I feel on the inside.  Not something I created or made or anything like that.   My path is pretty much all that was done for me, and really none of what I did, and that probably is the kicker huh??

I mean we should be able to change our ways into the best ways right??   That is what the turn is all about actually.   No you can't.  You are not in control of you.   You don't control your thoughts really, or else wouldn't we all be much better people?? 

There is a way to be the best people, and the path is one entirely different than the path of you.  I know you look at that big old World and you think how can I make my name??   Names of that sort don't really matter, because you know Julius Caesar had a name and who gives a crap about him??  Take your pick.   Gandhi is to be respected for what he did, but who thinks about him more than never every 10 years??  Anne Frank had a name, and it leaves a legacy, because she had a blog of sorts, and she let us know who she was. 

So I guess we do try and look at the positives of life, but maybe you should look at you.   What part of your thoughts do you control??  Say you want to go out and be the best person ever right now, but you know in one hour you will probably mentally flip someone off at least 10 times.   :)

Being good and decent people sadly is not in our power.   Something as simple as that.   Crazy huh?? 

I was talking about my old job to a guy at work last night, and I tell you what.   I used a lot of swear words.   Some things never change.   He is not the first person who told me I should sue them.   I was like blah.   I hate them now, and the less I think of them the better.

He did let me know we get a free turkey for Thanksgiving.   That is cool.   I love me some turkey.  :) 

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I don't think I am going to run today.   Just going to take Hope for a walk.   I think I have run like 13 of 14 days or something like that.   A good walk and shake the legs out day.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D     :D 

No comments: