Friday, October 25, 2013

Just Like That The Streak Is Over...

Good Afternoon all, How's it going?? Me, I am doing pretty good I'd say.   My running streak of like a little over a week is over.   It is kinda a long story, but I'll make it quick.   Lisa put the kabosh on running home by changing her schedule.  Our truck is in the shop getting a new for us driver side door on.  So I drove, and it was probably a good thing, because Thursday is always the hardest day, and we got out late.  I really would have liked to try it, but Thursday probably isn't the right day.  I figured I'd run when I got home some miles, but my legs were pretty tired when I got out of the car.

I can run now, and I feel fine, but no need.   I am getting in pretty good shape, and I will run something tomorrow.   So there.   The streak is done. 

So what is going on with me??  Not a lot really.   I think of all the things that need to be done, and I feel people are pretty timid.  Wrapped up in our security blanket of our life, and unwilling to make any drastic changes.   Those 12 didn't have any time to finish up projects or anything did they.   Final good byes as far as it appears etc...   Just the hippies of the day doing what was asked of them.  Everyone else was rendering unto Caesar.  

See the hold this World and Society has on us??  There are lessons in the sword of family and stuff, but I won't go into it.  

I had a life, and it was going on, and I was pretty normal.  I would say me and my closest friends in College may have had a bit of a weird sense of humor.   I could go on about some of the stupid shit we did in college.   Some of the best idea young men ever have are when they are drunk, and it is early in the morning.   At least in our own eyes.   ;)

Life was serious at times though, and I wanted it to always be fun.  A learning curve.  Life came at me real hard in a very short time frame.   I looked, and didn't see much good out there in the World.  Like Lenin in a way I sorta asked "Chto Delat??"  What is to be done. 

Besides starting any big Revolution or anything I placed my life in hands that were smarter, and better than mine.   Did I know it was going to be so important?? No, but I had a drive to work.  I wanted to be good at my craft (cleaning Hospital floors) like Khien Pham at the time.  Everything led to the garbage room outside Bromenn Healthcare.   Anyone remember what happened??   I have suffered through a lot.   I was persecuted for 6 days from the worst of the worst.  He lived inside me.   Nothing but how evil I was, and how I was the anti christ, and yadda yadda yadda.   You think life broke me??  Well this was about as bad as it got.   So I am doomed.   Like the lady told me I prayed to God like Job.   Please make it so I was never born.  Let it be so I was aborted before birth.  All is possible you can do this.   Or make 2 big pillars just smash me to pieces.   I don't want this life, and I don't want to be bad and etc...  

So after being dragged through the dirt by this I was lifted up.   I was made full, and I could do no wrong for just a little bit.   Lora and I hung out quite a bit and watched Country videos etc...   For that time I do have to say I have never had a better friend than her.  

My fullness was taken away.   I cannot go back to those 6 days.   I was afraid.  A lot of stuff went on, but I was led to outside the Garbage room.  I was a scribe, Pharisee, and Hypocrite.   The worst of the worst.   I asked how did you let me get this far away??   Anyone remember the answer??    "To save more lives"  

All for good, but what we are doing is important.   Your lives are not as important as you thing they are.   YOU DO HAVE SOME STUFF TO DO!! 


You are not good enough, strong enough, or smart enough to do what needs to be done.   I ask you to take this stuff pretty serious, because I have suffered a great deal to get this far, and pretending you don't see doesn't work.  Pretending you are all wrapped up in your life doesn't cut it.  

I mean go ahead and render unto Caesar if you want, but I think something else was said more important on the other side of that equation.


That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!    :)

p.s.  Ummm, yeah this shit is real.   This life is real with real consequences etc...  You have an opportunity to be something real special.   Not by walking your own path though. 

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   

No comments: