Saturday, October 19, 2013

As Life Goes On...

Good Afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am so so.  You know how it is.  I have blog so I write.  People's lives go on.  It seems people want to keep their head in the sand.  Pretend all the World is good, and all the people are good, and turn a blind eye to what actually is out in the World. 

It seems all their past they bury.  I don't want to look, and I don't want to deal, because it hurts it is scary etc...   Have you looked into the future??  What do you see??  What great paradise is your life going to be in 20 years??

Will you be alive??  If you answered yes, how do you know??  Will your children be alive??   If you answered yes, how do you know??

Life has a lot of serious shit in it, and you cannot escape it.   I told you all the bad shit that happens and has happened has to be dealt with, and here is the kicker.   I am guessing you cannot see it, and you cannot deal with it, because that avenue is blocked.   Why is it blocked??

Because you are stubborn, willful, and all those other types of things.   So all these things I say you are going to have to do you cannot.   That is the dead end I was talking about.  You are going nowhere.   You cannot go one more step, because the vision is locked, until you open yourself up with what I have been saying. 

I don't know why people don't take this stuff serious.  It is very serious, and what part of life is all fun and games?? 

So anyway, I am pretty disappointed today in people.   Wanting to hide their head in the sand is no way to live.   I mean sure we can hide stuff with our smiles and stuff, but stopping at this point you will miss out on all the best parts of you. 

Remember that parable of the coin??   Well that is you.  You are worth one coin, and you have buried it for safe keeping.  Oooops.   One blind step will take you in the direction you need to go.  There may be tests of obedience, but your heart will be given the strength to do the right thing.   My acts of obedience were my heart being led in the upright paths.   There was a pull to go the wrong way, but the stronger voice won out.   I listened, and my heart did what was right. 

So, like I say we have a long way to go.  You have your coined buried in the sand, and that makes it worth nothing. 

Oh well.

That is all I got for today. 

cya tomorrow maybe. 

No comments: