Monday, October 14, 2013

It Is Here Where I Am Really Alive...

Good Afternoon all.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good I'd say.   I woke up tired, but am feeling better now.  On a work night where I work the next night I typically sleep when I get home, and wake up after 3-4 hours of sleep.  That is why I go back to bed before work. 

So Why the title of my blog??  I think this is probably the important part of my life right here.   I don't do any Earth shattering stuff in my real life.   It is mostly uneventful, and pretty stupid in ways actually.  This here is the important part of me, and that is why my title is like it is. 

There is a battle with this blog too.  A hidden battle.  It is to do or not to do.  In my heart is mostly the desire to do this, but sometimes when I feel no one reads it, I am like whatever.   I don't have to do anything.  I don't have to do this.  My journey has left me free to do as I choose.  I have no baggage holding me to anything.   I don't have to do this, and I don't have to do that.   I don't have to be a certain way, or pretend to be a certain way.  The freedom we all seek in our life I have.  How??   I have been led into, and out of the trap of life.   All the webs that tangle us I overcame in a way, although it was really done for me. 

In this thing I try to help others along, but there are small hard steps that need to be made, and people don't want to really make them.  Why???   not sure.  Maybe an unrealistic view of life.   Unrealistic in you think this life on Earth is important.   We are doing meaningful things and stuff. 

We aren't.   We are not making this World a better place to live, because it isn't going to be a better place.  There are things we do that matter though.   Our life matters in what we do, but what we do as people are mean and bad things.  We know this about our self, and we try to hide that with clothes, and smiles, and things like that.   Try and focus on positive things (in our mind) that we do, instead of looking at the negative.  Negative isn't bad, because it leads to the truth.

Are you afraid of you??   Are you angry at you, because you are not the type of person you think you should be?? 

I don't know.   I am soo very very very lucky to have gone through the things I have gone through just so I can live my life like I do now.  I don't have a feeling if I don't do this or that I would be missing out on something.  

There is nothing really important in this life on Earth we miss out on.   Bucket lists are futile, and silly, because in the long run they mean nothing.  What means something is getting to the real you.   Going through the layers to get to you

You will find some bad stuff inside you, but you have everything you need to deal with that. 

So in life we all are trapped.  All lives are made that way.   living our way into a big spider web, and we tangle ourselves more and more.   There was a way of being led out of slavery, and into freedom, but it is a journey.   You have to do some stuff.  You have to do some scary stuff, and life is that.   A lot of hidden stuff out there you don't know about.

Anyway, just touching base.   Not that you need this, but whatevs...

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!     :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!     :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.   The honest truth of this blog is the times it ticks me off there are also days like this.   I know this is important.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D      :D   

No comments: