Friday, October 18, 2013

Blogging In Style... Orrrrr the cat just pooped. *gag*

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I guess I am doing okay, besides the stinky cat butt pooping thing I smell.  Witto Wisa and Rosie Posie are stinky butt poopy cats.   BLAH!!!

Anyway I went on a little run. A little under 3 miles.  I didn't feel like going longer today, and it was my first 3 day in a row of running in a while, so.  Mostly I didn't feel like going longer.   ;) 

So let's talk about this blog.   I am a person who goes with the flow.   The flow of how I am day in day out.   It is part of my whole life.  Getting to this point where I can trust everything.   I have a promise that some may or may not believe.  This is the hard part of the blog though.   This is a hard blog to believe.  Oh, it makes sense I know that, but it has some hard things in it. 

I DO NOT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT.   This crap at this point seems like it should be easy, but I forget it isn't. 

You see how powerless I am though huh??  In your life you have to be pulled in a certain way to get to where you need to be.   I pull on this blog, and have been for a long time, but it doesn't really do anything does it?? 

You all have a life, and it is important to you.  You want to make the most out of it.  I get that.  Been there.  Now you know life kinda broke me down in my younger years to where some stuff for me was easy.   Then Life really really broke me down.  I was given strength, energy, courage, etc... to do what needed to be done.   All my worth is tied up in how I am made.   In life we want to be the moulder of our future, and of our life, and I took the different way huh??  

Guess which way is the winning way??  

So anyway tough stuff in this blog I know.   Who can believe one person with one story claiming to know one truth?? 

One who found the only one true path out of all the people in the World out there, and those who have come before.  

It does make sense huh??  I mean the whole math of it is crazy stupid.   Why dumb ole me?? 

Anyway everything will work out.   There probably is an easy way, but I don't think it is all that easy for people to do it that way, so I would imagine some strings need to be pulled to have people open their eyes and stuff. 

So We'll see.   I keep waiting to get to the real good stuff.  :)

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I am going to make Lisa some french toast for breakfast.  She is off today, just not sure what time.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D 

No comments: