Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Well I Didn't Expect That...

Good Morning All.  How's it going??  Me, I am doing pretty good.  First things first.  I was tired this morning after work, so I planned on just doing a 2 mile route.  One good thing about running after you come home from work is you know the temps.  You know how to dress.  It was cold and windy, so the jacket was needed.   Not much on the run, but it ended up being 8:46 pace.  I was kind of shocked.  My lungs were able to breath pretty easily the pace my legs wanted to run.   So yeah, that definitely means I am getting in shape. 

Don't ask me why I am running every day either.  I have no idea.  It isn't something I plan, but what the heck, as long as my legs feel fine, and it isn't like I am throwing 20 milers in or anything.  I will take this to where it leads.   I wouldn't be surprised if it is the Olympics.   ;) 

Well this blog has come a long way.  As we approach 4 years it still is kinda strange to me in ways.   I have been through a lot in those 4 years huh??  Have I changed any??  I think I have grown older.   As I start approaching 50 I am not into doing the same things I used to.   I still like to have cocktails, and yell at Twitter when the Bears lose or are losing.   I still blog most days, and definitely don't comment as much as I used to. 

Blogging is kinda a crazy thing.   People look at this shit, and you might not even know.   Lord knows it is hard for people to say they read your blog.  I always thought this should be kinda fun you know.  Everyone is so afraid of putting their shit out in the open, because we are all "supposed" to be a certain way, and you can get in trouble.  Heck I got fired this year for venting on FB.  Getting fired by the creepers is crazy.  I mean who looks like the bad person when something like that happens??  The creepers or the creepee.   I think the creepers.   The watchers.  

The World is kinda a crazy place.   It is big and it is powerful, and the World is more powerful than you.  You do not have the strength to overcome the World.   You don't have the strength to overcome the judgements.   You don't even know all the judgements out there.  Much of the Shit I went through was hidden. 

That is something about this blog too.   I know a ton of the hidden stuff out there.   Things you cannot fathom.   I lived it.   I have known about it for years, and right now people can only believe in what they see.  

That day long ago when I was in my bedroom laying down.   This was when the turn was already made.  My Birthday was past when Katrina and I broke up.   My Grandpa was dead, Mom dead, and that thing that changed my life forever.   Going through the eye of the needle.   A rebirth if you will, because if you can vision a birth that is what it looks like.   Then we had the night of the dream race, where I won the race.   That was like a sperm going into the egg kinda.   First to hit the tape wins, and I won.  

Of course I thought I was finally done.  Able to do my final thing, but no one could hold on.   Remember??   You were supposed to be with me when I made that final turn, but you couldn't hang.   So all for good anyway, because we have picked up more people along the way.  

So this story goes on.   It really is very very very much about you now though.   This is your time.   You have your own battles now to overcome, and you better be thinking quite a bit about life and death and all these types of things, because this Life is real.   Death is real.   Like I have been saying all along we have a long way to go.  It isn't the same old same old anymore.   We are heading in new directions, and visiting new places.   As always people will need to be strong.   Accept the bad shit about life, and accept the direction you must take.  

That is it for today!!!    :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.  I have today and tomorrow off, and I have no idea what I am going to do.   What happens when everything seems boring??   I think I'll make Lasagna for dinner.  

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya    :D     :D   


No comments: