Friday, October 4, 2013

So Watcha Waiting For??

Hello All.  The desire to do this blog is getting less and less.   Not that I hate doing it, I just don't like it as much as I used to I don't think.   Who knows, maybe just a thing I am going through.  I thought yesterday's post just made everything clear.   Everything I have been blogging about for quite a while. 

You see how people are??   If I do this, and that, and this and that I am good right??   Look, I am doing this and that, and others are doing this and that, I hafta be really fucking good right?? 

Well not to the one who matters.  You are a certain way.   Your heart is a certain way, and it is seen and it is known.  BUT if I show this that's good right??   Who you going to kid???

The sad state of affairs is you can do nothing of worth.  Whatever you put your mind to doesn't matter.  No points for any of it.  I told you how to get points.  By being led blindly down a difficult path of learning.  Will it be easy??  no.  

The path I talk about is the hardest path out there, but the only one that leads anywhere.  The path of you is a short-sighted path.  Your vision is not that good.

For us to be in this position I have to assume your life has had some struggles.   It isn't all you hoped it would be.  All along you wanted meaning, and you cannot find it.   Why??   Life doesn't mean anything. 

There is a story of you waiting to be told.   The author is not you, and the plan is not yours.   Wouldn't you love to see what it is??

It has got to be better than the stupid boring crap you are doing now right??  :)  HAHA

There is no way around the turn.  It is either yay or nay, and for it to be a yay, you will have to overcome that which ties you down.   YOU!!


What are you going to do???  

That is it for today!!!     :)

Thanks for reading!!!    :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!    :)

xo's!!!    :)

Love You All!!!     :)

p.s.   I have taken a few days off from running, cuz I tweaked my knee.   I know why though, so I won't do that anymore.   It is a way I kneel when I am at work that isn't good for my left knee.

Love You All  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ya'All are the best xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Extras of these  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Extras of these xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Now for really really cya cya cya     :D      :D  

No comments: