Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Apples Are Red Because...

No one likes to eat yellow snow.  Well you might be the exception.  :)

I guess I'll start off with my workout, and see where it goes.  My workout yesterday was... well I biked to work and back the last two days, but you can pretty much just assume that, unless I sleep late, or it rains.  I will still bike if there is rain in the forecast if it currently isn't raining.  I don't wanna be wet when I get to work... well besides my sweat, which I can towel off with.

Funny story about yesterday...kinda funny.  I'll get back to it though.

My workout was just a 6.2 mile route.  I am soooo glad I did it before work.  Holy hot!!  As you all know I am not a tough runner.  I am a runner who has fun.  It may seem like I am tough, because I would run hills at 2:00 am, but that is easy for me.  You know my sleep habits are definitely a blessing.  Anyway the run was at 9:20 pace I believe.  Pretty slow, but the legs felt good after about 2/3 of the way done.  I started picking up some speed, with no detrimental effects to breathing.  It was probably still mid 70's and humid.  My shorts weighed in around 1000 lbs. when I was done.  I sweat soooo much. 

Naturally getting only 4 hours of sleep after my 1 hour of sleep, I needed a nap during my first break.  40 minutes I think.  :D  I was a bit zonked, but the nap lasted me the day.  Yep, I am lucky with that fo sho.  Maybe some of you are too.  Need less sleep??  You have more energy?  perhaps.  It is a blessing trust me.  :)  I had it, it was all taken away.  1 year of physical depression.  No energy.  Now I have a ton of energy.  Too bad it doesn't make me particularly a fast runner.  I am fast compared to some, but not a lot of the bloggers.  We all have things we are pretty good at.  :)

Oh story about yesterday's work.  I thought I grabbed my work shirt, but I went into my backpack and oops!!  it wasn't a work shirt.  It is the funniest shirt I own.  Our last time on Oahu a few years ago, Lisa of course had to go to Waikiki for shopping.  (Waikiki is the boringest part of Hawaii-- tourist area)  I stayed at Brian's.  She bought like 10 t-shirts for 50 cents or something stupid like that.  This particular one has a big picture of a pot plant all over it.  Ummm,  did you even look Lisa??  Ha Ha!!  I decided not to wear that at work.  :)  I was still out of uniform.  I had a white race shirt on, and a vest.  Everyone noticed somehow??  Huh???  I would never in a million years notice that shit.  We have white shirts we are allowed to wear.  How everyone didn't think it was just that shirt is beyond me.  Maybe cause it was just out of the norm.  Who knows.  I thought it was really weird though. 

Anyhoodle, I really don't have much to write about today, so let's see if I can be creative.   hmmmm not really.  :)

Maybe I'll still do a list.  I have been doing a lot.  :)

  • nah!!!   :)

That is it for today!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

got a tip on a good book to read.  Gonna check the library after work.  Oh and tough workout tonight fo sho.  3.1 miles of speed last week = 9000 miles of speed tonight prolly!!  :)

cya!! 

Manny being Manny on the on deck circle, and A.J. gets a fat one.  Coincidence???  I think not!!  Thanks Tigers you stupid assholes!!  :)

I think Coop saw something in Edwin Jackson.  Coop is pretty great!!  :)  Relievers need to get healthy.  

now for real cya. 

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love today's list! ;)