Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Nothing Much

To write perhaps.  We'll see.  I made a decision at work, late in my shift not to run.  As you may or may not know I walk on concrete at work.  I think when I measured with one of those step counters it came to 4-6 miles each day.  I once thought it was such a bad thing for me, but as time went on I looked at it as something that made me stronger.  It definitely cuts on my miles I can run.  My legs were tired, and I have two important workouts.  I have a track workout today, and a 20 + miler on Saturday.  A 4 or 6 miler wasn't going to make or break me, and I for sure didn't want it to break me.  So a day of rest if you will.

I remember this time last year when I was swimming 3-4 times each week.  I was going to do an iron man remember.  Not in my cards.  Am I sad about it?? no.  Was I?? no.  Take what life gives you.  Like I said before, others probably have been through more. 

I do want to say something when I link to another posting.  Another person's blog.  It isn't a slight at all, it is just an amazing post that struck me, and I'd like to share.  I hope everyone takes it that way, because that is all that is intended.  Life is always a double edged sword huh?  Some people take things one way, when really the other way was meant.  It seems that way sometimes. 

I liked yesterday's post, although I wonder how it was taken?  No biggie.  I am interested in all kinds of things.  Not a 1 hit wonder.  Not really singularly focused on just one thing.  Just viewing each day as it comes by.  Sometimes I am bored with work.  I still try and do a decent job.  Typically whatever I am working on I don't half ass it.  At work I should say.  I hate doing shit around the house.  :)  That definitely gets the half ass treatment.  :)

I am reading a book now about a Ranger who worked in the High Sierras.  He rescued a lot of people.  He was really good at his job, and one day he went missing.  Not sure where it leads, but seems like a good book.  They willingly just lived solo in the wilderness.  YIKES!!  why??  What goes through their head??  What makes a person want to live and climb in the mountains??  I guess I see the allure of the Himalayas... kinda.  To be one of the few to climb Everest I guess is neat to some, or even one of the fewer to make it to the top of K2.  You know the risks though.  Freezing to death is the risk.  K2 more so than Everest. 

Oh well, Lisa is back to work today.  She got a bunch of stuff done around the house.  I had fun yesterday.  I love listening and dancing to music.  fun fun.

I am free to do as I wish.  I am willing to do all that is asked of me.  I really have just one more thing to do.  I was willing to do it a long time ago.  I never doubted I would do it.  Never, not in those 17 + years did I not believe  the promise.  So I wait.  I wait for you, and whoever else comes with.  :)

I don't know how this turns out for you to be honest, I don't know how your journey goes.  Nothing else going on though huh? 

K!!  :)

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!   :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. barring a miracle the Sox are out of it.  They had their run I predicted, but the Twins were too good.  Oh well.  They gave it their best shot.  :)  Made for a fun summer.  :)

now for real cya!!!  :)

No comments: