Sunday, September 12, 2010

Well Shit!!

I did run yesterday so guess I'll blog.  :)

The run, was a run before the race.  My run was 1 hour and 1 minute give or take.  I think I probably went 7 miles, because it was kind of chilly, and I am sure I was going sub 9:00. I put 6.7 miles though.  I didn't measure it though, because I took a wrong turn, and had to be driven back on course.   :)

The race was a 15K course.  Not your typical 15K course, this had hlls steps 300 +  at the halfway point., trails, sand, hills, sand, rain, sand, trails, hills and things like that.  :)

My time was probably 9:00's or a bit slower.  I did have a couple thoughts about this run. 

  1. I need new shoes
  2. My quads were trashed from Wednesday
  3. I had absolutely no kick at the end
  4. I passed people on hills and steps
  5. I did not get passed on hills or steps
  6. I got passed at the end
  7. I didn't care
  8. I guess people do care about that
  9. I could care less.  :DDD
  10. I really really need new shoes

Wanna know something about my work at MENARDS???

My wife got suspended, when if she worked in receiving they would do a schedule change to stop the suspension.  :)  Aren't rules for all and not for what dept. you are in?  Wouldn't store managers get demoted if I called that 800 number thingy??

You know also my wife was dropped from full time to part time, because the office manager was angry she left at noon on a Friday so we could travel like she has done for 10 years prior??  You know my wife has worked for the store for like 17 years??  You know our front office staff all hate their jobs, and do a pathetic job even though they are in charge of a very small area??  You know the Store managers do nothing about it??

You know I will have to go into work Monday, and they may read this.  I don't care!!  :)

Guess I'll just not talk to them for another 6 months or so.  :)

They should all step down if they don't want to do their job.  I did.  I am poor, but at least I have my dignity.  :)


Ha Ha Ha!!


I deleted a bunch of friends on FB, but they weren't really friends... I don't think.  Most of them were probably never on as far as I can tell.  :)  220-73.  Now that is pretty impressive.  :)

I also got rid of people whose blogs  I read.  Just people who didn't feel the need to read me.  quid pro quo right??  You no read me I no read you.  Fair enough I think.  :)

hmmmm. 

guess this was a pretty honest post, although maybe I am in a bad mood.  :)

That is it for today!!!  :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!  :)

p.s. I am the one with the promise so I win!!  :)

come with, the journey ain't easy, but it is worth it.  If your with me it will be fun.  

guess that is it for today!!  cya!!  :)

1 comment:

Gray Beard said...

nothing 'bout you drinking your growler with a straw Saturday night?

xo buddy