Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hampers....

of the color gray do not use lampshades for eye liner... and other thoughts like that.  :)

So, I am the city dude.  Yesterday, as I was using my book to keep the sun out of my eyes so I could nap... (not really the intention but the actuality)... Cameron got his mouth on a seemingly mouse.  He keeps biting it and biting it.  I am yelling at him CAMERON!!!  CAMERON!!!  Then I ran in the house.  I told Lisa about it so she could get the animal.  It was a mole.  She asked what I did when I saw Cameron with the mole.  I told her I ran in the house.

I made her clean it up.  I don't know anything about that kind of crap!!  :)  She laughed her ass off when I told her I ran inside.  I am a tough tough man!!!  :)

Gonna List it out today, cause really I don't have much.... I don't think.

  • I loved yesterday's post
  • I loved yesterday's post
  • I like attention
  • I like giving people I like attention
  • When I first babysat Lora's newborn I knew right then and there I didn't want kids
  • That was after the hospital
  • Lora's boyfriend Billy died right before we met.
  • It broke her heart.
  • I helped her through that.
  • She helped me be honest
  • She had a pretty face
  • She was pretty big though
  • We hung out a lot and watched Country videos til the wee hours
  • I could have hung out forever in those days
  • That was before the summer before the hospital
  • Clint Black was one of her favorites
  • I listened to Clint Black last week
  • I don't think I slept enough today
  • I'll nap before speed work
  • I went into work late yesterday
  • on purpose
  • I don't give a shit I did that
  • :)
  • I love yesterday's post
  • One of my favorites I think
  • I am doing a lot of lists these days 
  • I don't know why that is.
  • You know if you don't tell people what you think they won't know.
  • That is what blogging is.
  • Just tell people what you think.
  • It isn't hard to do.
  • One of the triathletes I read Bri Gaal doesn't know me.
  • ever read me??  perhaps maybe not.
  • I like her post yesterday.
  • I said she probably thinks she wrote very little, but she wrote a ton.
  • I liked her one about dogs always being happy
  • Dogs always are
  • Even when they eat moles.  :)
  • I can make some long lists huh?
  • I guess that is it.
  • Everything is so simple for me to write in the morning.
You know what I like???

I like most days I want to write this!!!

That is it for me today!!!  :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!   :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!   :)

That is all she wrote  cya tomorrow.  You know the routine.... speed work, and 18 seconds of sleep, and 3.5 calories to replenish.  Thursday promises to be Fridayish probably.  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

No comments: