Friday, September 10, 2010

Worms Made Of Leather

You are On the Hot Seat!!!

Um... that pilot isn't going anywhere.  Trust me.  :)


deleted, and reposting today.  Something bad happened in my eyes yesterday, which just pissed me off.
Still pissed today.


I think I am going to tell you some things about me today.  I told someone yesterday, the first time I told anyone I think.  I am not sure if I knew why I always did it, but I know now I guess.  You know why I comment so much???  Because when people pour out their hearts they want feedback.  It is hard to do I think.  If you pour out your heart, and no one says anything many times you can feel like people think you are an awful person.  Well, I e-mailed someone that.  I said in e-mail a lot of times I'll write stuff early morning, and suffer through it.  Good or bad I know not, and if I hear nothing, I MANY times think people think I am an awful person.  :)  The hard shit has never been the writing, the hard shit has always been enduring the days after letting my stuff out.

I said yesterday as confident as I am when I write my stuff, I am not always that way through the day.  at all...  I always try to comment when people let their hearts out, because that shit is hard.  I think it is good though.  People are never their best until they show you their weak side. 

Remember that Pink Floyd song from "The Final Cut"  ???

And if I show you my dark side,
Will you still hold me tonight?
And if I open my heart to you,
And show you my weak side,
What would you do?
Would you sell your story to ROLLING STONE?
Would you take the children away
And leave me alone,
And smile in reassurance
As you whisper down the phone?
Would you send me packing?
Or would you take me home?
 
Well I don't know, I don't know.  You don't know everything about me.
 
You have to step up. 
 
Someone is brave, because when you tell people you aren't strong
 
 is when you are your strongest. 
 
Guess what?? 
 
When you tell people you are weak 
 
you don't feel strong. 
 
If you can't be honest you are not strong.  :) 
 
I was in a great mood when I woke up, but something is off. 
 
Shoot!!
 
Oh well the workout:
 
4 mile warm up @ shit... sub: 9:00 I totally forget.
 
6- 800's:
 
3:26-3:25-3:28-3:22-3:25-3:22  close to that.  6:49 pace total. 
 
Guess that is it for today!!!  :)
 
Hope You have a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)    kinda.  :) 
 
xo's!!!  :)
 
Love You All!!!   :)
 
ahahaaa!!  that kinda after the great and awesome cracks me up to be honest. 
 
 I am such a dick!!!  :)
 
shhhhh, about the dick part don't tell anyone!!   :)
 
cya!!
 
Want to know a secret??  I saw the Sox lost, but I am afraid to see if the Twins won
 
 so not gonna check. 
 
now for real cya.  :) 

No comments: