Friday, September 3, 2010

Rainforest....

and other board game dessert sandwiches for the family to enjoy.  :)


I have a lot today, which is weird, because when I was laying in bed at 1:00 am, I thought I had nothing.  I want to clarify something from yesterday.  I was up blogging, because I was done sleeping.  Yes, I do this for a reason.  I don't know the reason why I need to get up so early, but I do it.  I did it the summer before the hospital too.  Up early early early.  Wake up next to my cat, and off I go.  I walked before work, work, and walked after work.  So anyway just in case you thought I was busting balls, because I really wasn't.  I wake up early for some reason to blog.  No clue why!!  :)  It is fun for me though. 

I read parts of the Journey last night.  I see it with different eyes today, then what I had back then.  It really wasn't a bad blog.  I sometimes felt like everything I wrote would be taken the wrong way, and a lot of times I would suffer throughout the day.  Remember my swimming times???  Ha Ha!!  Good thing I jacked my back and stopped swimming huh??  :)

I found this funny list from the blog, I want to post.  A list of 10!!  :)

  1. I like opening and closing Pine 6-panel doors in the summer time.
  2. I like wearing winter hats over baseball hats. 
  3. I like eating gum from the bottom of my shoes.
  4. I like going to bed at noon, so I can wake up and watch "LOST" (or would if I did it)
  5. I like cycling, swimming, and running around the world.  (At least 2-3 times each year)
  6. I like drag racing.  (only Ford Taurus or slower vehicles however.)
  7. I think the U.S. should import ALL their scarves from Winnipeg... oops (I would like that)
  8. I like reading with the lights off
  9. I like not setting my alarm for times I don't want to get up.
  10. I love spending a lot of time swimming teaching myself to be a slow swimmer.
Ha Ha!!  well it seemed funny last night anyway.   :)

So let's see, yesterday I biked to work and back.  At work not much happened, I just sorted and counted an aisle.  I like doing that.  :)   Weird I know.  I napped around 7:30 for 30 minutes or so.  hmmm.  Who cares about that really?

Is this hard?  Do you feel this blog asks you to do something?  Interesting things are happening this week.

Should I tell you all about it? 

Something is up huh? 

Things are different.  I will put up something Gina put down.  I can always throw her on here, cause well she is one of my bestest buds.  The 2 natural IM'ers are well, how long have I been reading you right?  That Janary??  Sunday approaching 2 years.  Man was that a great Sunday.  That is when I really started to improve.  I would have swam and swam and swam forever to get good at tri's.  My back got jacked, just cause they are too expensive.  Road races are what is for me.  I already had two bikes too, so I could cross train.

Anyway Gina said you gotta let the past go.  I disagree, you have to look at the past.  I think Jen Gray must know that.  I feel something is off, because.... well I haven't texted Gina all week.  I feel fine to be honest, but I think things are troubling some of you.  This is the hard part huh?  This you can do though right?  I have done it.  I came out fine.  Some things hurt sure, but like I said last night others have been through worse than you.  I bet Anne Frank walked bravely to her death.  She knew she was going to die.  I am sure she was scared, but she did it. 

You know I was once told to say no to a job promotion at the interview.  I prayed let me have the courage in the morning.  I told the 3 interviewers while I was trembling, and shaky voice, that God told me to say no, so take me off consideration for the job.  They thought I was nuts, and Khien didn't understand.  Can you imagine?  shaky voice, and trembly hands.  God said he would pull me out of everything... every web I'd get stuck into.  We are lambs led to the slaughter right?  We have no idea what we are doing, but we are shepherded.  That is what happens here huh?  We have help now. 

So I say to you, it won't be easy, You bloggers are the toughest of the tough.  You are the honest ones.  God plans on working through you.  Coincidence you are on my right hand side??  no way. 

Well, who knows!!  I sense things though.  Seems like you are being asked to do something scary right.  Truth is right.  How about that?  To be able to go through, and do something you know is 100% right.  What a great gift that is.  Being honest sure is a great gift he gave us.  We are imperfect, so some of our truth may not be that great.  Living in the light means showing our good and our bad.  :)

I don't know what this means to all of you.  I have a feeling you knew something like this was coming though huh?  It is raining where I am now.  I know a hard day. 

Welp, guess that is about it for today!!  :)

Hope you have a Great and Awesome day!!  :)  (I know it will be a hard one for some)

xo's!!!   :)

Love You All!!!   :)

Be strong and be courageous!!  You got this!!!

Remember Johnny Garcia's last lap,  He waved me off, and said, I got this!!  Didn't want to know his time, and threw down his fastest lap.  You guys got this!!!  You are the toughest of the tough. 

Good luck, but I think you will do great!!  There is a great cloud of witnesses or something like that right.  Others have gone this way before.  You will do fine. 

cya tomorrow... in a sense!!!

Have a good one!!!  :)

No comments: