Saturday, September 25, 2010

Found Out Why This Week Was Weird

Someone lost their way.  Instead of using the mirror they perched themselves up high in the judgment chair.  Trust me, you don't want to go in that direction.  You will be found, and you will be shown the mirror.  As this person can attest to, it is easier doing it yourself, because I can be... as Gina said... brutally honest. 

Everything for these people can be back to normal, but it has to be in the open.  Let me know when you are ready.  So some changes have been made, but only for a little while.  I am sure they will be back.  Open means nothing behind back channels.  There is one who likes to sneak in the grass like a snake, and that is not me.  Open is open for all to see. 

So I am back to normal.  YAY!!  I guess I will tell you how I feel about this run/race today.  It is cool temps, which is nice, but sounds like it is still windy.  My ultimate best I think I can do is 1:42.  Let me tell you why.  9 miles of 8:00 is 72 minutes.  4 miles at 7:30 is 30.  That equals 1:42.  That is also pretending that the ".1" isn't even there.  I looked up my 25K, and it was 8:05'ish.  I assume that is my marathon pace then.  We shall see.  It might be closer to 8:12s.  One thing you need to know about the first 9 miles is there is no hard miles.  Everything is easy easy easy.  I am disciplined enough to do that.  Those who pass me will be passed on the final 4 miles anyway.  Unless of course they run like 6-something or 7-something the whole way, but I should never see them anyway. 

So to you 3, yes 3.  you have to let me know when you are ready.  Also, when you lose your way, I have to go to bad areas to get you.  I go to areas where the internal persecutions are high.  It makes me suffer.  I am willing to suffer God knows, but really??  Do I need to suffer more than I am already willing to do?  You make it hard on you, and you make it hard on me.  I cannot read minds, but there is one who can, and as in this case, he had a way of showing me. 

So that is that!!

I'd rather do the nice stuff than the brutally honest stuff... trust me.

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)   yes I stole that from somewhere.  She is highly esteemed in my eyes!!

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. Jacob of DeBoer Bros. stopped by for a bit last night.  Luckily we didn't see the man who lost his wife of 60 or whatever years.  You know what that means???  pr Saturday!!  Woo Hoo!!!  I'll let you know.  :)

now for real cya!!!   :)




:)

No comments: