Monday, September 13, 2010

Western Hemisphere Galaxy

Has more stars in it than coffee beans... so the theory goes.  :)


In some important news:
Ich fügte hinzu, der andere Zwilling's blog. Es ist gut, und Ich mag lesen. :)

I hope the translation is good.  :) 

Hold on, I am going to fill up with coffee before I get going.  I wike coffee early morning yanno!!  :)

So, what do I have today??  hmmm not much I don't think.  I'll start with the workout and go from there.  Crap, I didn't work out,  SHIT!!!  :)

I did ride my bike to the store and back, so I guess that is something. 

I did get my new shoes too, I was going to get them earlier, but I really hate shopping, and the thought of going to the store drove me bonkers.  :)  I felt the pavement on Saturday though, so I knew it was time.  No putting it off.  I went back to the Mizunos.  I like the Asics 2100 series better, but the Mizunos were on sale for $60.  I also got some Nike socks and inserts, so I am good to go. 

I'll check the mileage on my shoes.  ahhhhh, around 480 miles give or take.  Now I see.  :)  The pair before my Asics was Brooks, and I retired them from running at 970...ooops!!  :)  I still used them all this time for work however.  Now my Asics are my work shoes.  YAY!!!  :)

Today I run longish.  I am thinking 12'ish is the goal.  We'll see.  I am getting down to the end of my marathon training, so the legs are getting a bit tired.  Not too bad though. 

Lisa is painting the living room during her time off.  It is now a brownish color.  I like it.  I told her about my blog yesterday.  :)  It is the truth so whatevs right?  I could care less if any of those people like me.  They are mean to their employees anyway.  I might be relentless today.  :)  maybe not too, I might just keep to myself.  Hard to tell.  I am not going to work a long day.  That is fo sho.  I didn't sleep a lot last night, tossing and turning.  :)

Oh well, not much to report else today.  I don't think, thought I'd have more, but guess not.  I really had a good day yesterday.  I listened to the Avril Lavigne station on internet radio.  It played all good songs.  I should check out the Goo Goo dolls station too.  That is prolly good too.

I don't have much else today, so guess that is it.  :)

Hope everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. I went to a dinner party at Jeff Stark's house on Saturday night, it was fun.  :)  Little Cathy Fenton amazes me.  As part of her 20 mile day she got 2nd place overall in the 15K.  Other people I read are rock stars, so nothing they do amazes me. 

cya cya cya. 

No comments: