Friday, September 24, 2010

Something About Me

Here is a little something about me which makes Lisa think I am nuts, and maybe others.  It is Friday, and I will be ready for vacation to be over.  I like having to get up, and having to go to work.  Don't get me wrong, I like having time off, and I think this week was good for me.  I got some good workouts in, and maybe I needed some time away.  I'll be ready to go back to work though.  I always am.  Even when we would go to Hawaii, I'd be ready to be back home.  The first time we went Lisa cried on the airplane back.  Maybe cause it is paradise to her, and missing Brian.  Brian and Lisa are the normal ones of the bunch from that 5.  Ha Ha!! 

I am only blogging today, because I usually do blog, and I don't want people to worry if I don't blog, and maybe don't update Twitter 48,000 times, and don't check FB too often.  I may not.  :)  Yesterday I watched movies, and I guess I'll tell you about them.

First off these movies were VHS.  "Something About Mary" was the first one, and man did I laugh a lot at that.  I forgot how funny that was.  Lisa doesn't get that humor too much.  Weirdo!!  :)  The second one was "Goodfellas" which is always awesome, especially if you are a guy.  I do have Steel Magnolias though too.  :)  I didn't watch it though.  Then I watched "The Matrix"  That really is a good movie.  More to that movie than I remembered.  Not just the action, but the thought of our lives in relation to the world seemed pretty interesting, in a philosophical way to me. I then watched half of "Forest Gump" 

That really is about it for today, don't have much going on.  Another rest day for me, and Saturday is my 13.1.  I think my 9 mile mark will be between 72 and 75 minutes.  8:05-8:20.  That is assuming there isn't 946,000 mph winds like there is right now.  We'll see.

That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

No comments: