Monday, September 6, 2010

ZOIKS!!!

I am up, but I really have nothing to blog about.  :(   I am going to listen to the Dire Straits song "Why Worry"  Why??  because blogger Leigh likes it.  :)

It is a holiday weekend, so maybe I will do a list.

  • Labor Day = Fall
  • Leaves will turn colors and things will start to die.
  • Marathoners and racers love this weather.
  • I had a dream last night...
  • I wouldn't want my hands and feet pierced by a nail.
  • I wouldn't want to have my ribs broken
  • That was the easy part. 
  • Willingly
  • courage
  • I won't be going to Chicago til after my marathon, if then
  • When I don't hear from people I don't think they like me.
  • :)
  • Do I seem confident??  I am.... at times.
  • I put myself out there with this blog, to be liked, or to be ridiculed
  • Which way it goes.... I know not.
  • I do it anyway, because....  I can!!  :)
  • How out of nothing I can still come up with something is beyond me.  :)
  • Full Dislosure:
  • I don't use Google analytics, but I just saw this stats thing the other day.
  • This blog is internationalish.  Poland, Russia, Canada, South Korea
  • Doesn't get a ton of hits though.
  • I really couldn't care less
  • Rainforest got the most hits!!  :)
  • Makes sense.
  • Going semi-long today-- we'll see how long  10-13

That is it for me today!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

No comments: