Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh I Am Totally Due!!

For a list.  It has been a while.  I was doing these almost every day for a bit.

  • Before I got up, I was thinking of that Kent City 15K.
  • That was a P.R.
  • Jim and I napped for like 47 hours after that race.
  • Jerry did a 872 page to do list.
  • I forgot about that!!  :)
  • That wind on Saturday is going to help me as did that Kent City 15K.
  • A blessing in disguise if you will.
  • I know all about those!!  :)
Okay enough of that list.  My vacation is over, and I have a couple things I would like to say.  One is I am ready to go back to work.  Monday is the worst day at work, because it is pretty boring, but if I get a lot done, then it makes it good for the rest of the week.  I get to do extra stuff if I get a good start to the week.  The extra stuff I like the most.

I did not ride my bike at all on my vacation.  I miss my bike rides to work.  It really does rock.  Just a little something I do day in day out, and when you look at the end of the season I am over 1000 miles on this little bike that I bought several years ago for $50.  Of course it is a bike, so I typically have to put in about $50 of maintenance every year.  I only had one flat tire on that sucker too.  Remember my road bike used to get a flat tire every time I rode it??  Ha Ha!!  I doubt I use the road bike anymore this year, unless it actually makes it downstairs on the trainer.  We shall see.  I ride my bike to work and back all the way up until the snow flies.  Some mornings I am not in the mood to be cold, so I may take a day off here and there.

As I look at the rest of the year my weekend run really wasn't that important.  I wasn't going at 13.1 race speed, I tried finding my 26.2 speed.  If I am to p.r. a 13.1, I think I may need to race for 13.1.  The marathon I am doing doesn't have any hills, so the wind on this 13.1 was there to make me strong.  The Kent City 15K had hills and wind to make me strong.  My 25K had hills on the 2nd half.  I don't particularly need hills for my important fall race.  That is how my eyes work.  That is how yours will.  :)

That is faith.  :)


That is it for today!!!  :)

Thanks for reading!!!  :)

Hope Everyone has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

p.s. I almost forgot, I did a little recovery run of 3.13 miles @ 8:55!!  :)   Now for real cya!!!  :)

It really annoys me when I see me use the wrong then or than, and other words like that.  I rarely correct them though.  :) 

No comments: