Tuesday, September 7, 2010

If I Never...

live another day, I have been paid the most bestest compliment ever.  With help from google translator I found out the meaning of some french words.

You have my trust.... trust me

WOW!!  anyone ever tell you that?  No what I did in response?

I gave this person my username and password to view my deleted blog "Steve'e Journey"  This person felt uncomfortable, and deleted I think, but man oh man. 

For all the bad in the world, and the scared people, this is good.

You know what also??  I used Leigh's name on this blog, and she didn't care.  That also was a great compliment.  I don't know what people think.  I am like Adam walking in the garden Eden, between good and bad I know not.  How things are perceived I know not.  I know faith is a lot harder thing than one can imagine.  I see it with this blog. 

If you lie to me, you get knocked down some pegs in my eye.  That is why my list is "very" select.  Faith is not for the weak, faith is for the honest.  Honesty will be the hardest thing you ever do in your life.  Younger people are better at it, and typically girls are better at it.  Guys are some of the worst people out there.  :)

I went to Beau and Charity's last night, with Seth, Levi, Kevin etc...  The final effortless words goodbye were a hug and I love you.

We show each other everything, the good and the bad.  I know Beau and Charity's anger, and I know they are great.  They know people I dislike who live or have lived in this house, and they still love me, and I love them.  Seth is quite possibly the most patient nicest guy I know.  I know he still deals with pain.  Divorce, Dad dying, kids in Texas, who knows what else.  He works hard, and does no one any harm. 

I don't know what this blog means, and I don't know what people make of it.  I still wake up early, and I still add to it. 

It is easy for me.

I have come a long way.

I did this even during the journey.

If I never live another day it would be fine by me, because Olga paid me the best compliment ever, and I have friends such as Beau and Charity, and I love my right hand side, and some don't even like me.  :)

I think they do though, but have to battle some stuff.

If I never live another day I am fulfilled.

The best compliment ever would help me take a nail to each hand and both feet.  :)

Hard work doesn't make the world go round.  Love does.

The greatest GIFT!!

:)

That my friends is it for today.

oh...  11.14 @ 9:10  :)  The greatest compliment made this pretty easy.  :)

That is it for today!!!  :)

Hope Everyone Has a Great and Awesome Day!!!  :)

xo's!!!  :)

Love You All!!!  :)

No comments: