Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Rain

We've been getting some rain here in West Michigan, which is good for the flowers, but also good for the grass.  Grass = Work.  Better make sure the lawn mower is ready.

Not much to comment on yesterday.  No workouts.  I had the worst bit of insomnia on Sunday, so when I got home from work, I napped outside.  You know how afternoon naps are:  nap, feel horrible when you wake up, and all of a sudden the energy comes.

I was able to clean the kitchen, Lisa fertilized, we sat outside for a bit on the green chairs, I'll put a picture up.  We were going to cook out, but got too cold too quick, and used the George Foreman grill inside. 

No workouts yesterday, which is a shame.  I cannot ride my bike to work today, as it is really rainy.  I did get the tire fixed though.

Guess I'll hope for good weather this afternoon, and get a run in.

I'll leave a picture of the chairs, and a picture from Brian.

Don't be fooled by Brian's picture though.  We are still #2, and he is #3.  :)

Oh yeah, hope you have a GREAT DAY!!!!  :)

2 comments:

Toni said...

ooohhhh wow! That is one of the most beautiful rainbows I have ever seen.

Thank You for sharing!!!

~L said...

I like the greeeeen chairs photo. Good composition Steve.