Friday, April 23, 2010

Cranky!!!

Man, am I cranky.  I don't know if it is this whole week or just recently.  SHEESH!!  Expect a good blog update when I get to the bottom of this. 

I feel anger inside me that is for sure.  SHEESH!!... 

Fine,  keep it in.  What do I care right??  well I do. 

Let it out!!!  That is what I am here for.  You think you can just view your life through me and keep it in.  I don't think so.  It will not be good for anyone to keep stuff in.

I know when I get angry people are trying to not look in the mirror.  You have to.  It is the ones I have been reading the longest who are holding back. 

IMHO

Honesty is a step forward in a good direction.  For me it wasn't easy to start, but it was necessary.  I assume it may be that way for you.  Take the step, it is all for good. 

Let your light shine.  Truth is light.  God doesn't want you wallowing in the darkness. 

Nothing bad comes from being honest. 


Thursday = Friday, but after I biked to the church and ran the trail a couple loops.  So tack on a 3 mile run, on sore legs, and probably 14 biking miles.  A step in the right direction for me. 

No nice signature from me:

not in the mood. 

No comments: