Monday, January 13, 2020

Time To Get Back On Track.

Geesh, it's so easy to get off track. I started wanting to not drink this year. it was going fine, and then it wasn't.  It don't take much to get off track. Yesterday I got all my stuff done. Dinner was in the instapot. My shelving project was done. Kitchen cleaned,  last batch in the dryer. I went and got alcohol. I really didn't need to, but I did. I could have watched the stupid football games without drinking,  but I didn't. I had 3 drinks too. So today starts day 1 again. I know I know, I am such a weak idiot.   Drinking is just such a good time filler. 

Today is another day, and this week is another week. I do have a lot to do today. I never did make my salad, so I have to do that. Plus some other shit. It's a workout day too. I probably have to drive too, cuz more freezing rain I  think. 

Anyway its a new week,  and I gotta get back on track. That's really about all that is in my mind. Just the desire to get back on track. It's so easy to get in a bad groove. Kinda crazy. 

I guess there really isn't much on my mind besides that. Life goes on. Looking inside me, I don't really have much to worry about. I have work, and other activities to keep me busy. I just have to start reading again or something once the drinking hour hits. 

Really it isn't the worst thing in  the World if I drink, cuz its not like I haven't done anything once that point hits. I definitely want to quit though, just for the health benefits. I have to find something to keep me busy during the drinking hours.  Really a way to relax. That is what drinking is. How I relax. Maybe that's how I have to look at it. I keep thinking stay busy busy busy, but I really need to find a way to relax without drinking. It seems easy I know. It mostly is, but it's easy to fail too. 

Anyway I spose.  Time to start day 1 again. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: