Thursday, January 2, 2020

It Is January Now.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. So far I am drinkless in January.  I really never even wanted a drink yesterday. The day was fine. I got my run in, and it went good. I made pancakes, and saw the 10:00 AM viewing of Star Wars. I cleaned the kitchen, made dinner etc...  I watched the MI football game. MI played better than I thought. If their QB could throw accurately downfield they might have won. Harbaugh gets a bad rap for not winning any big games really, but he does have this team finally to be perennially a pretty tough team. I think next year the QB situation will be better, and obviously he has players everywhere else. They will be a good team next year. 

I did have the day go on, and got bored, but I never felt like having a drink. I can't always count on that though, so I may have some struggles at times. I do like how my resting heart rate just plummets when I don't drink. 

I like watching and reading about murder mysteries, so I started watching Murder She Wrote. its cheesy,  but it's a whodunnit type show, so I think I can watch that and be entertained. 

I guess a day off was had. I don't know what I would do  today with a day off. I know that is different from other people. Others I guess would rather take days off, and do whatever it is they do. My internals feel better when I stay active, and there just aren't enough things in a day to keep one busy. The internals get bored. 

One thing I liked about yesterday is I was tired when I went to bed. I didn't drink, but I was ready to fall asleep pretty early. 

A couple things to think about for me. One is if the not drinking turns into a struggle, I should do AA. I have a time spot 4:00 every day, that would be easy to get to. Also, maybe do yoga. I know there is one by my house that takes beginners. 

The drinking thing is if the craving comes,  cuz I am bored,  how do people overcome that? Right now I'd like not to drink. I love the health benefits, but I can talk myself into it during the afternoon when the downtime hits. I'd like to know how people cope with that. Just stomach it I guess. Part of the problem is I know I won't go down a slippery slope. I am not going to go on some bender. Drink for 12 hours. Down a 5th, and be hungover for two days. I'll drink enough to get a buzz. Fall asleep,  and feel fine the next morning, but my heart rate will be elevated. I would like to be at zero days. If all days were like yesterday it would be easy. I know my internals are not consistent when the downtime comes. Sometimes I do want to drink. 

Pretty brutal huh?  

Anyway I spose. 

Laterzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: