Friday, January 17, 2020

The Body Knows, I Guess

Good  morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I woke up before my early alarm feeling like a million bucks. I mean ridiculously so. I was contemplating how lucky I am to feel like this. I fell back asleep, and when the early alarm went off, I was dead to the World.  I slept til my middle alarm, and don't feel as good as before my early alarm. Go figure. For the good news I got 7 hours and 49 minutes of sleep. That will pay dividends in some form. 

Yesterday was okay. I got out a little early, so I was able to see a movie. "Underwater"  it was fine for a Thursday afternoon movie. I wouldn't necessarily pay money to see it, but I don't really pay money to see certain movies. I pay $20/month to see any movie anytime. 

I came home, and cleaned the kitchen, and made dinner. Really it was just a good day all around. Today will be busy. It's a workout day, and I'll have to take Hope after. Not sure what to do for dinner. I have to make my cucumber sauce for gyros sometime. 

Outside of all that not much is going on. There isn't anything too terribly important going on in my life as usual. I think I have my  typical day to day, and it makes up my normal. Then I try to squeeze more stuff with the time left over. Yesterday I saw a movie, and cleaned the kitchen. I felt pretty good about yesterday. Now that the coffee is hitting, I am excited for today. It will be busy today, but we are way ahead with work,  so I will get out early. 

So hey. I'll have a day today. It should be okay. Tomorrow is work,  and hopefully a movie. I think as a goal I should try to finish my Agatha Christie book by tomorrow sometime. If I do it that way I'll be more disciplined in reading probably. It's a good book, but I am always thinking I should do something else besides read. For some reason it doesn't get prioritized. 

Anyway I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: