Thursday, January 30, 2020

Rid Myself Of The Poison.

Needless to say I was irritated with my dad's shenanigans. I felt bad yesterday like I went overboard. I talked to my dad yesterday, and cleared the air. I asked him if he had any ideas where his money went?  He had the same bs he's been peddling. There was glare on the ATM,  and I couldn't see, so I walked away, and maybe someone else kept going on with the transaction after I left taking my money.  I didn't ask if it was 5 times in 5 months that happened?  

So he doesn't answer the question. I figure if he can get a credit card, then he has a pretty good idea of what he's doing. No longer my problem. It's out of me too. No longer stressed about it. He's a lonely man I suspect,  and maybe that makes people do strange things. Maybe he's afraid to face his mortality too. I know he's tried shoveling, important to him, accomplishments to others.  He can't do it to me, cuz I think his life is stupid.  Mine ain't any different. The difference between him and I is I know the truth of life, and he doesn't. He may very well have to pay money for a friendship with a Heroin addict. I tried helping him. Bailed him out, spoke reason, but his heart has taken him in another direction.  

Anyway the poison of anger is out of my system. Anger can make one say hateful things.  Yikes. I checked my blood pressure this morning, and it was 123/76, so obviously I am not stressing about anything. Lisa is going away on Saturday, so today I need to contemplate my activities. I am excited about getting things done. A surprise you know?  

Also,  I have all my tax stuff basically. My non IRA account did sell some stocks in December, so I do have a small capital gain or loss to report. I'll probably get it this week. We can do our taxes when Lisa gets back. We can do our wills too. Our old one is a bit outdated. My brother Jim was named executor,  and money was to be set aside for Hailey's college education.  She's like 27 now or something.  I still think we are paying for like another year or so term policies. After that runs out, I am not sure what we will do. Maybe a little term to pay funeral expenses.  Not sure. I don't know what people normally do. 

Probably all things being equal Lisa and I have a good healthy 25 years left. We would probably save a good portion in that time. I imagine Lisa would take early retirement, and me a late one. It's actually time we start thinking of those things kinda. Strange huh?  Life doesn't stop for anyone. 

How lucky is it to be me?  I am fine with work,  eat, sleep. I like my routine. Typically my worst day of the week is my day off.   :)

I look inside me, and I am fine. The poison is out. Today is a day,  and it should be fine. I'll do some stuff around the house, and make tacos. I am going to make my own refried beans. I think it is better that way, than what you buy in a can.  

Anyway, I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzzzz.         :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: