Saturday, January 4, 2020

Blogging On A Saturday?

I know crazy. I was up early, so I thought I'd have a coffee. Since I am having a coffee I  thought I may as well do this thing. So far the not drinking thing isn't an issue. I haven't had any cravings. Being at home doing normal shit is fine. Not really any urge to drink either. In fact the opposite really. My internals paint a picture of drinking leading to time wasting, and maybe not feeling as good as you can. I don't know, I am just turned off by it,  but as we all know the internals can change, and so can my thoughts toward it. 

Yesterday I didn't run,  cuz my knee hurt when it hit the pavement. So, I walked Hope,  and my knee didn't bug me after a while. I jogged down my block after the walk, and my knee felt fine. It felt fine at work too. I think I am going to buy a new pair of running shoes,  and use my still good other pair for work. 

Obviously I get a lot of steps on concrete during work, so I should use good shoes. I felt my old running shoes I currently use for work, don't give me proper support anymore. Its worth a shot anyway. 

Other than that not much. I've been battling a bit of a sore throat, which is annoying. I've been watching season 1 of Murder She Wrote. So quirky. Tonight for the first time in a while I'll be going to a function where one would consider drinking, and i won't be. So I gather I'll have that odd viewpoint of how the sober person sees the drunk person. 

As we age I think alcohol takes a little more of a toll on us. Just like everything I assume. Not so much in hangovers and stuff,  but it definitely has a negative effect on our vitals. Blood pressure,  and stuff. 

For me it was basically a $5/day habit. Not something to break the bank, but if you are a beer drinker that can be expensive. A 6 pack of a microbrew is like $10. Now all of a sudden you are looking at $3500/ year. More if you ever go out, and buy beer and drinks. It can add up. 

Anyway, I guess it's time to get ready for work. Oh yeah, I'll be able to see a movie after too. Almost forgot about that.  

Laterzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.     :) 

xxoo.     :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: