Monday, January 27, 2020

Not Horrible I Guess For A Sunday.

So, I really got a pretty good amount done the last few days. All the laundry put away and folded. Dishes all done,  kitchen cleaned. Everything vacuumed, like stairs,  and breezeway. We even bought little white blocks for our tv stand to sit on, so our robot vacuums under that. It already fits under our bed, and couch. Like that lady said when we walked out of Best Buy we were going to love that thing. Especially since we have pets. I cannot imagine how dirty our floors were always before we had that thing. 

I did run out of things to do yesterday. So for the first time in several months I went to a local pizza place and sat at the bar, and had a couple beers. They were playing on my tv an abbreviated Saturday night game between the Lakers,  and the Sixers. One moment Lebron passed Kobe for 3rd place on the all time scoring list. They show congratulations tweets from Kobe, and right before I left I see he died. I definitely did a double check there. Pretty surprising to say the least. 

My watch says I slept poor last night, but i feel like a million bucks. Stupid watch, what do you know. I am really looking forward to today. My routine. Work,  workout,  take Hope before work, and dinner. Plus we get to watch the new outsider episode tonight. It played last night at 9:00, but I don't stay up that late. 

Yesterday was really good I'd say. I even took blankets to the laundromat for cleaning,  plus my regular shopping. I made pulled pork too in the instapot.  I used Hawaiian buns too, and it was really good. I haven't done pulled pork in forever. 

Lisa will be gone next week, which will be kinda trippy. I think I am going to do some extra projects. Maybe some trim, and painting. Clean everything really good. This year is starting out to be one of my best, productivity wise I'd say. Not sure why that is, but it is definitely good. It's good to have that spark. Also my knee felt really good yesterday during my run. I think I am just going to stick to my short runs. No more races for me, which is fine. I just want to be active,  and I am able to do that. 

Outside that not much. My Dad went out to his heroin addict friends house. He is driving without insurance,  and I don't really care. He'll soon be driving without legal license plate tabs too, if he continues to drive. Soooooo dumb. Such stupid decisions. He could have got his insurance for $200/month, but he didn't pay it. So, his $1700 went to who knows where. So dumb. He's as responsible as a 12 year old boy. 

There is a man that no one likes except a Heroin addict. I don't like him that is for sure. I never realized how little of any redeeming quality he has. He actually has none. Selfish and mean his whole life. Lazy too. 

Anyway, such is life. You can't pick your family,  so. 

Anyway onto better stuff. I have my regular Monday today. It should be okay. I'll be busy, and active. I should try and contemplate some projects to do if I find myself with freetime. I guess I should finish my book. 

Anyway, I guess I'll start my day.  

Laterzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: