Sunday, January 26, 2020

Stewing, And Venting.

I've been kinda stewing, thinking about my Dad's stupidity. Every month he gets a check for ~$1700. After a week or so it's gone, most of it to someone addicted to heroin. I bailed him out a couple times from his stupidity, but now we are going on 5 months straight. Before that he was getting kicked out of bars, from being an ass. Police have called me letting me know, and the State has contacted me, asking if he has dementia. His bank got sick of him complaining to them where his money went. When he gets money he goes to an ATM several times in one day. An ATM that charges even though his bank is one  block away. 

He didn't renew his insurance, and his license plate has to be renewed by March 2. I vented yesterday...again.  Told him I am disappointed you  are my Father.  A lifetime of bad decisions. He no longer can drive legally. If he tries to once his plates expire he will get a ticket. Well two. He has no insurance either. All because he can't stop giving a heroin addict money. 

He could have joined where I go to workout. He could meet people,  have cheap breakfast and lunch. Play billiards,  work out, do woodworking,  take classes,  whatever. Why, cuz he thought he needed to play handball. He didn't accept his age and limitations. He thought girl bartenders of 35-40 years old would be interested in his 84 year ass. Ummmm, no. Bartenders are nice cuz its their job. They eventually called the police. 

Other than that things are going okay. I got out of work on Friday early,  and did a lot of housework. I went to work early yesterday, and left early,  so I didn't see a movie. I did some more house stuff. Most of my Sunday stuff is done. I do have to go shopping,  and a few other things,  but I am happy to be productive at other times than normal. I got my 3 workouts in too last week. Mileage was down significantly. Let me check. 64 miles. yikes. 

Outside of my dad being stupid beyond measure, everything else is fine. I think as a challenge to myself. I want to give my house a deep clean,  when Lisa is gone in two weeks. Wouldn't that be cool to come home to?   I'll think of some shit to do. I have a few things I can do today. I definitely don't want to run out of things too early. Sundays can be my worst days if that happens.  

I think I'll have one more cup of coffee,  and then take Hope. I gotta weigh myself too. Hopefully it isn't too bad. Now that I am weighing myself every week,  I'll probably turn into a weight ninnie. dammit.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.    :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.      :)

Byeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: