Thursday, January 16, 2020

So Little Time.

I think it just occured to me how little time there is in a day. For me to add a lot of veggies to my diet,  I decided to make salads loaded with the veggies. It takes a lot of time to prep. My days have only so many hours. I try to walk or maybe run Hope if my knee allows 6 days/week. At least walk. I work out 3 days per week. Let's say an hour. I take the bike after work away from my house, workout,  and bike home. We cook dinner most nights. Various cleaning needs to be done during the week. I work two jobs, 6 days/ week, say 44-52 hours depending on the week. 

This time of year I may be closer to the 44 hours, so I figured I'd have more time. The days move swiftly. I try to keep good habits, from eating good. Recently I added good stuff to my diet,  salads, fruit, and nuts. Took bad stuff out. I don't eat pigs in a blanket, bacon, or french fries as much as I used to. I stay active, and that is more important than even I suspected. I also cut down on drinking alcohol. Yesterday I had a couple. Just cuz it was that kinda day. Also because I am over the addiction, which I am pretty sure I was. My day can be just as fine without alcohol. 

It *can* be a sad state how busy we are. Is this the extent of life?  I talked to someone yesterday who is battling with anxiety, depression,  and panic attacks. I was like a deer in headlights. Anxiety and depression couldn't be further from me. I've had a panic attack once, and that's brutal. Your heart just takes off for no reason. Mine we are pretty sure was due to pain pills after back surgery. So I did without, and I was fine. I guess life is a struggle for some, but it isn't for me. At all. I just do my work,  eat, sleep. I stay busy. I am active so my blood brings oxygen to my cells more than most people my age. That is a pretty safe assumption. I am pretty consistent, as my days don't fluctuate much. Let's say for 6 days I'll have 60-72 miles in, probably mostly like 65-66. Sunday will be like 5 miles say. I workout 3 days/week too, so I use my muscles a good amount. I added stretching too, and I am glad of it. 

I don't know what I am trying to say, but my life is full, active, and my body uses a pretty good portion of its muscles. I am mentally doing good,  as I have very little stress. I am supremely confident, and assured in my future. I am doing good I guess you would say. I would have no idea how to help anyone else feel like I do. I couldn't do it.  I couldn't give you the steps.  I live as I do, cuz it is a product of how I feel internally. I don't feel good internally, due to living how I do. Emulating me does not help a person feel what I feel. That comes from elsewhere. A power unbeknownst to you. 

In this way it is good to be me. You have no idea. 

Anyway I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: