Wednesday, January 22, 2020

The 10 Secrets Of The Super Wealthy.

Haha.  Just kidding. Sorry I missed you yesterday. I was blogging, but I had to go to the drugstore across town for Lisa who was up puking, and shitting all night. She's doing better now, but I am sure her body is beat to shit. I think she had about 6 bouts of emptying her innards, so her core is toast I am sure. 

I took advantage yesterday. I napped after work, picked up some soup, and stuff then watched tv. I am caught up on the outsider.  HBO show from a Stephen King book, and finished season 2 of big little lies. I saw an interview, well more likely a blurb from Nicole Kidman, season 3 will be tough to make, cuz those girls are pretty busy with other projects. I saw Lisa has the book, so I might start reading it. 

Of course the house is trashed, so I'll have plenty to do today, plus it's a workout day, plus I didn't kill it sleeping wise. I couldn't stop watching big little lies so I stayed up late like an idiot. 

I think it is a week from Saturday or Sunday Lisa will be leaving for her trip. It's almost like I get a hall pass, but I've always got a hall pass,  and I never want to use it anymore. It's been that way a while I guess. I'll probably just do the same stuff, but dinners will be different I guess. Maybe I'll make more fish or something. It will be kinda different, but time flies anyway. 

Other than that not much. My life is simple, and that's the way I like it. I am definitely not looking over my shoulder for a better life. The one I got is fine. It's basically got everything i need. Whatever all that is. I just don't feel I am lacking anything. I don't lack attention, or probably don't seek it out. I don't lack confidence or self esteem. I am fine financially. I live comfortably. If the World took a shit, I'd still internally feel very confident and secure. The things that make up the World- cars, homes, money, etc... are not the source of my confidence. Also I don't really have a yearning heart. I don't particularly want the next greatest thing whatever that is. 

I don't want a great computer or tablet, cuz I rarely use them. My phone was like $100-150 new, so its not the greatest, but I can't imagine what I'd need the greatest for. This one is more than fine. 

My cars are fine, etc...  I am pretty lucky to be like this, cuz it is all we seek. Our hearts don't comprehend it though, cuz a human heart always yearns. Its wind the human heart seeks, so it is always chasing. You cannot overcome your own human heart. It's too powerful for someone like you. 

Come to think of it a turn is not something one does with overwhelming strength, but probably just the opposite. 

I think people still think they are just a step away from Sainthood still. Just one or 2 good deeds away.   :)   or something.  

I have a day today. I feel pretty relaxed, and confident about it. Piece of cake.  

Laterzzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.          :)))

No comments: