Sunday, January 19, 2020

I Am Up At Stupid 'O' Clock.

So, it's my one day off this week, and I got up before my weekly early alarm. I lost a half pound last week, aka stayed the same. In the past I didn't weigh myself much, but it appears I am a165-175 weight person with the majority being where I am now. 168 or thereabouts.  

This week ended up being 71 miles. Friday being less than normal, and Saturday being more. I didn't work out Friday. I went to see a movie instead. 3 days 3 movies.  :)  this week was just another week really. Nothing too exciting at all. 

I can probably start running again. It's my day off, but it is a feels like 4°.  My running partner Hope tweaked her paw. It snowed last night too, so nothing is plowed. I may run later. We will see. I do have some stuff to do. Normal Sunday stuff, but that is later too. I think I'll read my book after this.  

Can't say I've had any important thoughts about anything. Just doing the life thing. One day at a time. I just live out my life, and the days are simple. I guess it is good to be busy. There always is more people can do, but you know in my case there really isn't. I pretty much am just going, and then it is time to eat and sleep. 

Yesterday I couldn't keep my eyes open. Hold on. It says I fell asleep around 7:21. Pretty normal time. 4-1/2 hours a little less sleep than normal. I was wide awake early though, and I know I was done sleeping. So, I am up. I don't have any major goals currently tugging at my heart. 

That may be the lack of sleep. You know how I typically am go go go when I wake up?  Course it could be there isn't much for me to do right now. It isn't even 3:00AM. I think I'll shovel. I cleared the driveway yesterday, but we got some more today. 

That's settled. I will clear the driveway again. Get ahead of the neighbors.   :)  if they didn't clear their driveway yesterday, they have a thick sheet of ice. Not me.  

I think this week should be okay. I have no pain in any areas so tomorrow's workout should be good. Honestly too for a day off shoveling isn't a bad start. Also I got some of my Sunday shit done yesterday after the movie. I should seek out a cleaning/organizing project.   Maybe the go go go is actually starting to hit now.   :)

I spose.   

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: