Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Another Day Done.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday ended up being pretty busy all around. I had to take the dogs for a walk after work,  cuz I slept late. Same as  today. I cleaned the kitchen, cuz it was a mess again, made my salad,  which takes a crazy amount of time. For those who don't know, I add a ton of raw veggies, and make enough for 4-5 days. It takes a while. Also I made Chinese for dinner, so add more veggie prep to the day. So after work there was walk, clean,  prep, cook, eat, watch a couple episodes of show, and sleep. 

The sad state of our days is enough to make anyone drink huh?   :)  I didn't drink yesterday. It was easy not to, and I was beat again at my usual pass out time. It seems to me both states gather momentum. At least in my case. You drink one night, and next thing you know you got 5 days of drinking in. I currently didn't drink for two days, and currently have no desire for today. I am fine with the boring state of our existence. I am fine doing it sober too. 

Prepping my salad, and cooking a dinner does not seem too exciting to me as an outsider looking in. Can't say anything else really is any more exciting. A lot of what I do shows up here, and who cares?  It all seems boring to me. Just my day to day. 

I can't really sugar coat it to show how exciting it is, cuz it isn't. I can't show you how great of a saint I am, cuz I am not. I am fine with my existence, cuz I dont expect anything too exciting in this current state. 

I expect others think life is some significant thing. Great things are supposed to be done. We are such a small piece to the universe, and internally we think our life is pretty huge. Our life is kinda a big deal, and so are we. Of course that has no basis in fact, and I imagine how sandy, slippery,  and shaky that puts our foundation on. Believing one thing when the truth is something different will do that. 

The truth isn't self-evident. People have always gone on doing life without thinking of the meaning of it. Perhaps they are the product of society,  and upbringing,  so they think they know the truth, and stop there.  Actually all fall short in that manner. 

Me too I guess until I found out wow, there is no point this existence. My life was before me, but what was I to do if none of this mattered. The only thing I could do. 

When it came time for me to give up my coin, I was able to do it. Cuz my coin/life was of no consequence. To those whose coin is so supremely significant and important,  I guess they want to show everyone how shiny, and great they can make their coin. So they made their choice. An act of trust,  or no thank you, I would rather show everyone how great I am. 

Now where do you stand?  You and I are in different spots. I tried leading you in the path I took, but none would follow. Yet here I am the one who is content. Content with my insignificance,  while others are still lacking. 

Anyway today will be another busy day. Workout, and my walk has not been done either. I need to stretch, and do dinner too. Watch a couple more episodes of the blacklist too. Nothing too exciting huh?

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: