Wednesday, January 1, 2020

It Kinda Feels Like A New Year.

I think mostly because I have a day off in the middle of the week. I am pretty excited about it. Not that I have much to do. For the record I did not stay up til midnight. It's why I am up by 3:00 AM. Yesterday was okay. We worked a short day. There was a little annual Dutch New Year thing at the bakery. I missed it. I stopped for a couple groceries went home, napped a bit so that was that. 

I did get some stuff done around the house. I made my sponge for my bread, and just made up my final dough just now. I used the excess sour dough sponge I refreshed on Monday, and refreshed that. I think this bread will come out really good. I'll probably let it proof all day,  put it I in the fridge tonight,  and bake it tomorrow. Its enough for two loaves,  so I will freeze one. I could also maybe try it as a pizza dough. That may be risky though. My favorite pizza doughs have honey in them. I guess it wouldn't be hard to add honey once I am ready to divide the dough. I  think I may do that. 

I did have a couple drinks last night. 2, instead of the typical 3 or 4. It just seemed like an idea. For the record it would have been easy not to. The drinking thing is a work in progress,  but it is a New Year today, so now it is kinda for real. Maybe that is  why it seems like a New Year. I have made a change to my day to day,  but now the holidays are over. Regular schedules. No more weird days off, and not so Christmas busy. 

Lisa goes to Honduras I think in February to help teach aborigines how to build a well or some shit. That will be different. We've never really spent any time away from each other. Cooking will be different. You'd think I'd plan something fun for myself, but I am a homebody. I have fun being home. 

I am at peace now, just relaxing with nothing major planned on my day off. I'll run, stretch, maybe see a movie. I was going to make Chinese for dinner. I picked up all the fixings. I should make another salad too. I think I have just enough for one more bowl left, and I have 3 more work days. Maybe stay ahead on laundry. 

Nothing major. I'll be doing nothing significant today, so I'll be ready for work tomorrow. 

Today will be another day in this life. 1 of how ever many blog days I'll have this year. No predictions from me. I'll just do my day to day, until that changes. My day to days are pretty easy. It's kinda nice waking up the same pretty much every day. At ease. Not stressed out. 

Anyways I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: