Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Outside Work Is Done.

I got the back yard detailed. As good as I could anyway. I'll probably run the lawnmower sometime next week to pick up stray shit, but really yard work is done for the year...outside of snow plowing,  and that isn't on the radar yet. I feel we are doing pretty good if we get little snow by Christmas. Who gives a shit about January and February. Those are Winter months. I am fine with 2 months of Winter. March doesn't count cuz its March. It is raining out now too. Raining pretty good, so it will be good to see who still has leaves in their yard. 

I am kinda already dreading tomorrow. What a horrible holiday. There is nothing to do. I don't feel  relaxed doing nothing. I feel relaxed after I spent a busy day of labor. How do people feel after a whole day of video gaming?  I know people do that. How did that become a thing?  

Lisa's brother who lives here works at a grocery store. After a 3 day break of video gaming and smoking pot he comes home complaining about people. He wants to kill them because of how stupid they are. I'm like you are obese. You eat only pizza, tacos, or chicken nuggets, you drink probably 3-2 litres of pop each day, and you live in your sister's house. You have no bills except the medical ones that get garnished out of your paycheck.  So, the people who go shopping for groceries to cook meals in their house for their family are the stupid ones. You want to kill them too,  cuz killing 100,000 each day in a video game isn't enough of a release for you. People.  How does he not know he is the stupid one? His life is not even worth living. 

You know what too?  There are CEOs of companies that make video games. They make a lot of money, and live in nice houses. What did their life's labor amount to?  

I saw that way back when. I was seeking for the honorable thing I could do with my life. I saw clearly too there was no such thing. I'm gonna die, and what could I possibly achieve?  You really want to make the World better I guess is what we want, but the World is too dirty to actually get better. 

In the end I didn't do anything. The World surely isn't better because of me. I know I labored,  but I don't know what I did. I cannot see what good came out of it you know?  I do know good was done, cuz after overcoming the 2nd time I was given the promise. "All for good"  

That is freedom at it's best. The anxiety and worry taken away. Now it is just me living the work, eat, sleep life. With a heart content with such things. That is a difference between you and I. You cannot be content as I am. That was a gift from my labor. You ain't born with that,  and you cannot create that. 

Anyway, I am sure my blog has told of these things enough. What am I at like 2400 entries?    :)    lol. 

Anyway I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.   :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: