Sunday, November 24, 2019

On My Tablet

Good morning.  How's it going?  Me, I am fine.  I slept over 8 hours the last two nights.  Needless to say I feel really refreshed.  I am using my tablet to do this.  We bought a cover that has a keyboard, which you kinda need if you don't want 8 million typos.   This is kinda new to me too, cuz I never use a computer, or keyboard.  It is definitely a bigger screen.  

Anyway, last week I ended up with 79 miles.  I don't know whatever happened to the 72 mile goal.  I am crushing it every week without trying.  I don't feel like I am busier, but I guess I am.  My resting heart rate is down a good 4-7 bpm.  I drank my max on Friday night.  It was kinda fun.  Then I fell asleep really early.  Drinks, plus eating = sleeping.  I walked the dogs last week instead of running, cuz my knee has been acting up.  It is just a thing I have to take care of really.  It won't hurt to walk, but getting up from bending down isn't all that fun, and steps aren't too kind.  Obviously I can still stay active.  

Not much really going on with me.  I feel good.  I am not stressed out in any way.  I have my Sunday shit to do, and I can get the leaves done again.  Lisa is going to help me this time.  It will make it quicker.  There is nothing too pressing on my mind at all.  I get an extra day off this week, which I guess is fine, but I like days on too quite a bit.  I have no idea what I'll do on Thanksgiving.  I mean we will eat obviously, but not sure what else.  Maybe I will read or something.  I can get my Sunday stuff caught up on as much as possible I guess, but that isn't much.  The kitchen will be a mess anyway, cuz of cooking.  

Yesterday was my norm.  work, movie, watch football.  I think next weeks MI/OSU game should be pretty good.  MI all of a sudden is playing pretty good football, and OSU is awesome.  I think it is a noon game, so I won't watch it.  I have work, and a movie.  I am fine just checking scores anyway.  I don't need to watch games.  The White Sox made a splash in free agency already.  Made their lineup stronger, with a high on base, good power guy.  He's also a good catcher too.  they basically have a 3 year window now I would say.  They will be good next year, but not sure if they will be playoff good.  It always comes down to getting good healthy pitching.  

I guess I don't have much to write about.  I kinda thought I would, but I guess you never really know, til you just start jotting things down.  This morning seems good.  I am in a good mood.  I feel very good on the inside.   Not really worried about anything you know?  Finances are fine.  We all would want more I guess, but really I have plenty.  My health seems very good.  The important stuff anyway, like the heart and stuff.  I am at a good weight.  I basically am at my Marathon PR weight.  168.  I checked last week.  I should probably check every week, just cuz.  I had all 3 workouts last week.  One thing I realize is my workouts are all after work.  I never really do them feeling fully charged.  I go with probably an average of 25,000 steps already in.  I am really glad I started doing that.  I feel it makes me even healthier.  A strong core = a healthier you.   

Anyway, I really got nothing today.  I'll hit publish, but I didn't write anything important.  Perhaps I never do, but this is how my morning starts.   It is just what I do.  

Laterzzzzzzzzzz        :)

xoxo          :)

xxoo              :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee                :)))                                                   

No comments: