Tuesday, November 12, 2019

That Was Easy.

We start off this week right. No drinking. It was easy. Already today seems it will be easy. My heart rate drops quickly when I don't drink. 

Yesterday was fine, I worked,  worked out, shoveled. I rode my bike to work, and it snowed once I got there. It wasn't bad. Snow got caked all over the pedals, and chain though. I shoveled, cuz there wasn't enough to plow. It was melting. We did get a few more inches overnight. 

I watched the first 5 episodes of Jack Ryan season 2. It sucked me in like season 1 did. We made a simple meal, and it was an easy day. 

Not really much on my mind. I am kinda just living my simple life. Not really much to worry about. It helps I am in good health. I am in relatively good shape. I have no bucket list before me of things I want to do. The life I live is fine. I am not yearning for anything. 

I am not a special person. I have no need to elevate myself above others.  I am trying to live a healthier lifestyle. Just adding more good stuff I put in me, and less bad stuff. I do want to see if i can get my triglyceride number down when it gets tested in July. It was really my only bad number, and pretty much just from alcohol. I've been a pretty consistent drinker over the last several years. Now i just want to be an occasional drinker to non-drinker. Whichever i turn into. Day 2 this week seems like it will be easy. 

I have over the course of some time really feel like getting shit done. I am tired at the end of my days. My days are full, and i guess that is the way i want them.  A busy day, and a meal to finish it. As of yesterday and seemingly today, i don't want alcohol. However that works. It's like a turn was made in my insides. A new norm perhaps.  I am guessing a stop during the week is what we are talking, but I guess I'll know more about that later. 

Today, I have a day. I'll have to drive, and it's not a workout day. My life is easy pretty much. 

Anyway, like I said. Not much on my mind. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: