Wednesday, November 13, 2019

My Phone Says It Is Cold Out There.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. My phone says it is 15° outside.  :)   We got a good amount of snow yesterday. Enough I needed the snowblower. Glad I took it out a week before or whatever. My neighbor wasn't so lucky.  I forgot this year is the first year with our new driveway. I also used our roof rake. Looks like that thing really helps with icicles. It is a little more work on top of plowing, but worth it. 

I didn't drink  yesterday so 2 for 2. I did get a little twinge after snow removal. Like, now I deserve a drink.  :)  I finished season 2 of Jack Ryan, made dinner, and watched His Dark Materials episode 2. I went to bed early too cuz I was tired. I used to think I went to bed early cuz I drank. I go to bed early cuz I am tired. Even when I don't drink.  

I'll take Hope in  this weather before work, but I am not taking my bike.  I could, but it's a workout day. A lot of layers to take off, and put back on where I work out.  Too much of a pain. Not to mention it is cold anyway.  

I have no idea what to do after work today. No idea what to do for dinner. Since, I am driving I guess I can pick something up.  Nothing sounds exciting though.  I don't think I've ever tried a pork chop shake~n~bake. I bet that would be good.  Maybe I'll try that.  I'll need to find another show on tv.  Not sure what. I could do game of thrones I guess. I've read a couple of the books, and seen a couple seasons.  Who knows?  I have HBO, Amazon Prime,  and Netflix. I am sure i can find something.  Plus HBO has a ton of on demand movies. 

The house could always use some organizing. Today it will be enough to get a workout in, do dinner, and clean the kitchen. I assume I'll be tired at the end of the day. I'll catch an on demand movie. 

In my effort to keep bad stuff out of me, I bet it is sorta a low fat diet for me. More of my food is veggies, which fills me up some. I'll probably will get leaner, in my desire to just be healthier. An unintended side effect. My goal is numbers. Blood work, and blood pressure. Not really to change my outward appearance. I am too old to worry about that stuff. Especially since I typically won't be carrying a bad weight. 

I see plenty of young people already at at a bad weight. No muscle tone, so they've never worked out. Can't imagine they'll start now either. My guess is video games are what occupy their time, and other such stuff. I don't know what I think about it. Mostly I think they are screwed. They'll be bitter about life probably I guess. 

I just know they are not living their best life. Hard to get out of that cloud too. There is alcohol that needs to be consumed. Probably late night frozen pizzas. 

Pretty much these days I just worry about myself. I am not really concerned with others at all. I do my thing. I am solo in how I am.  In a good spot no doubt. Content, and comfortable. Confident too. Not worried about the future. Others should be. I feel confident in my path. Nothing is guaranteed for anyone else. Just that equates to stress. 

Anyways, I spose. Hope don't care it's only 15° outside.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.           :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: