Monday, November 4, 2019

A Pretty Good Sunday.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I got a lot done on my day off. My normal Sunday shit, shopping. We got a new tablet. Those things are cheap as Hell. Who knew? I also bought a pair of Winter boots. I didn't have any. They will come in handy for snow blowing, and whatnot. I also premade my salads for the week. Included was beets, stems of beets, and the leaves too. I should grow those next year. It's kinda a super food. It takes a while to make a salad. Other greens, carrots, onions, cucumbers, celery etc...  it was more time consuming than I thought it would be. 

There were no good football games to watch. I listened to the Bears. They lost. I don't really care too much. I am not even interested in listening to the score. Not really interested anymore. 

Today is a workout day. Plus I have to work. Not sure what I'll do after that. If I am tired maybe nothing. I should bring my snowblower from shed to garage. Get it started up,  and stuff. 

I guess not much planned yet. I'm kinda thinking I could go in any direction, but I think I probably will fall to being tired. My days go like that. Yesterday I felt I was busy, and got a lot done. I had under 11,000 steps. Today I'll be over twice that much. Maybe even approaching triple that number. It seems ridiculous right?  It magically happens, and I don't even think of it. Kinda surprising. 

Oh you know what I was able to do on my tablet?  Transfer my apps from my phone to the tablet. Pretty awesome right?  I don't need two alarms going off simultaneously though. Fixed that.   :)

I think I want to give up drinking during the week again. If possible. It's not something easy for me to do. It's my one thing that hurts my health. I'd like to try giving it a break again.  I failed the first time. I didn't know it would be a challenge actually. I had no idea.  Strange right?  I could be even more productive without alcohol. I just need the desire to do something. Not sure what that will be yet. I'll let you know if I succeed, fail, maybe screw up a day here or there. I just know NOW it isn't something easy for me. It's not like I even drink a lot, it's just I am consistent. Every day of a bad thing doesn't make it good. 

Nothing wrong with reinventing yourself. It's kinda fun actually. Exciting. Changing a bad habit isn't easy. Lesson learned. 

Anyway I spose. Hope,  and I have a running date. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: