Sunday, November 10, 2019

I Got A Lot To Do Today.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I only ended with 77 miles last week. Mostly cuz of equipment failure at my Saturday job. The plugs for two swing machines took a shit on the same day. I worked kinda short. I think 6-1/2 hours. I saw the movie Doctor Sleep. It was really good. Kinda like the sequel to the Shining. The kid grows up, and it's good. I'll just say that. 

My legs to finish off last week were wrecked. Sore and tired everywhere. I don't know if it's a culmination of 3 active weeks in a row. Over 72 miles each week, or my bike tires being low, so me really having to pedal hard. Maybe both. Regardless,  I have a lot to do today. Shopping, house cleaning,  laundry,  leaf raking. I have to make my big salad for the week too, which takes a lot of time. I'll run Hope too. If I get tired, I may even grab a 2nd cup of coffee late morning. 

We start a new week kinda. Let's see where it takes us. I am in book 5 of the gunslinger series. Another 26 hour one. This one I had to use an audible credit,  cuz it was a month wait for the library. They are good books. I am such a listener of books though,  I don't know how long it would take me to read it. On Saturdays I got like 10 hours to listen. It helps me plow through a lot of books. I'd be hard pressed to have 10 hours during the week to read. Plus I usually listen when I go workout after work too, so give me say another 5 hours or so during the week added. 

Anyway what else?  Another week of cutting back drinking. Last week wasn't a great success,  but it was progress I'd say. I drank a good amount on Friday. One more drink than my norm.   :)  I kinda wanted too though. I slept 8 hours that night. Almost 8 last night too. 

I feel pretty good about stuff. Excited to get shit done. I guess that's when I feel the best. It makes life fun kinda. Thinking about it though you need the spark. Without a spark doing nothing is probably what you want. I wake up, and I want activity. Stuff to do. I have that. Every day seems filled with activity. 

Anyway, enough about me. Today we start a new week. Let's see if I improve on the drinking front, and let's see how my legs do activity wise. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: