Tuesday, November 26, 2019

That Was A Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was definitely a full day. We worked 1-1/2 hours extra. I skipped my workout,  cuz yard work was definitely the priority. We got everything cut, and to the road by Thanksgiving. I used the leaf blower to get everything out from under flower beds, and hard to get to places in the front. Today I am going to detail the back yard. We had a 2 day window of dry 45°+ weather. These are the days to get it done. Wednesday may rain, and wintry mix by the weekend. I am pretty stoked at our fortunes this Fall. Spring cleanup is going to be minimal. 

The steps yesterday were over 32,000, and over 14 miles. I'll still have a light week, cuz of Thanksgiving off. There are going to be under 10,000 steps that day. 

Today we are going in an hour early to work,  cuz of the holiday. Bakery + Thanksgiving = you can imagine. Today will be work,  and backyard detail. I am pretty excited about getting the backyard detailed. Leaves anyway. It still will look like shit cuz the dogs trashed it, but most of our leaves fall in the back. It is fenced in, so you gotta drag a tarp to the front to get rid of them. It is the hardest part, and we will be done by Thanksgiving. Typically the worst tree doesn't lose its leaves til Christmas so we are always screwed. Not this year though. 

Yesterday was pretty nuts. I was busy all day. I had one drink, dinner, and I was ready for bed... at 6:00 PM. I find that to be ridiculous,  even for me, so Lisa watched a show while I slept during it. I was pass out tired just from the strain  of the day. I poured a 2nd drink, and that was stupid. I wasn't going to be able to keep my eyes open to take even one drink of it. I dumped it in the sink. 

I swear before it was work,  probably a run before work, come home, chill with some cocktails. I never  really wanted to waste a day. Have no fun you know?  Yesterday would have been a waste in old me eyes. It was a day of all labor. I felt fulfilled. I loved it. Who knew you know?  I am pretty excited about today too. I do have to make my cucumber sauce for gyros today before work. We are pretty addicted to them. Sam's has gyro meat you can buy. Great spices,  tastes like the hot dog place by our house. It is kinda fun making the cucumber sauce. It is so good. 

Anyways, I guess.   I got a big day planned. It should be pretty fun. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: