Monday, November 18, 2019

A Successful Sunday.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I got all my Sunday stuff done. It's kinda a lot of work. Mostly it is the shopping, and making of the salad. Radishes, onions, beets, carrots, cucumber, greens, and whatever else I put in there. It took a while. I made chili too. I ran Hope, did dishes,  and laundry. Folded laundry, and put it away, and organized my winter clothes finally. I finished book 5 of the dark tower too. Got the 6th  one free from the library. A busy day. I still was probably only 13,000 steps. Nothing really. 

That surprises me. Like how do I magically end up approaching 30,000 during the week. I feel I did a lot yesterday. That still is surprising to me. I watched a bit of football. I didn't stay up for the Bears. I thought they would win. There season is over. I looked at their remaining schedule,  and I see a lot of losses. They don't even have their #1 pick.  :)  the linebacker the pick was used on didn't even show up on the stat sheet.  I may have to check out chicago sports radio today. I bet they are really pissed now.  :)

I did sleep til my middle alarm today. I was tired for some reason. I'll take Hope after work. It will be a walk, cuz my knee is cracking. I'll have to rest it a bit probably. 

Other than that not much. Another day down. Another week to start cutting down on drinking. Let's see if I can do better. Last week was better, but not great. 

As you can see from my blog I really only have to worry about me. I don't worry about me either. I am confident in my days. I feel my life is busy. I read a blog yesterday from someone who has 3 kids. Holy crap. Where would you find time for yourself?  I have nothing, but time for myself. Also,  I don't worry about anyone. My life is solo in that way. I am not a surety to anyone. I really just work,  eat, sleep. 

When I was younger I definitely did think what I wanted from life. Originally I was following the graduate, get married, have kids route, but that exploded. I was a fuck up. Hurt people I didn't want to. People died etc...  so, I made the turn, cuz anything else did not seem very good. I played the fool while doing this. I have done, and am doing what the turn consisted of. Blindly really,  cuz I knew not what I was getting into. I did it though. Overcame with help twice now, and one more to go. I made assumptions along the way, because faith believes all things, and hopes all things, or whatever. 

What I am here I don't know. Maybe toiling vainly. I wouldn't know. I just do as I feel, and I feel pretty good. What life looks after 3 I am not sure. Not good is my guess. Now I just do my day to day. Most/all are a part of this World, and I have no use for the World. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: