Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Day 1.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. I did my day 1 of no drinking during the week/whatever I am trying. It was fine. I thought of biking to the liquor store, and starting today,  but I didn't. :) I did get what I wanted on day 1 though. My heart rate being around 10 bpm less than if I was drinking during my rest. That is worth it. Also my blood pressure should always be good too. 

My sleep wasn't as good as pass out sleep, but I suspect it will get better. not to mention I probably eventually won't need as much, cuz I don't have to sleep off alcohol effects. This part I guess is what will help. Me seeing statistical evidence that what I do is working. There are triggers though. That odd out of nowhere feeling where you think it would be cool to have a drink. 1 always seems to turn into 3. Alcohol works that way. Some people cannot stop at 3 either I guess. That would be bad. 

Other than that I got my biking jacket. It is pretty sweet. Seems like it will keep me real warm. I am actually voting on the mayoral election today. Mostly I don't give a shit about that stuff, but the Democrat guy is the guy we want to re-do our will through, once we finally make an appointment. Been meaning to do it for a year.   :)  I ran with his wife like10 years ago too. I was just starting running with the group, and she was training for Boston I think. I'd see her and her husband here and there,  but not really sure if she remembers me. 

Also I am adding money to my IRA today. It will help me get a refund this year probably, not to mention it's a good thing to do if you can. All our major expenses are done, so I really want to save a lot. Oh I was really tired yesterday when I got home as I figured. I did my workout. It was harder to do, cuz I usually finished the home part after sucking down a drink, feeling a bit recharged as it were.   :)

I am excited to see the new me if it happens. Just gotta deal with those odd triggers that come randomly. Triggers are a Bitch. Glad I don't smoke. That would be horrible to quit. Maybe damn near impossible. 

I am excited to see my resting heart rate go down, and my blood pressure be normal. Come my next blood work, I bet my triglyceride number shrinks too. It was around 250 instead of under 150.   :)

Anyway, I guess a lot if stuff for me to be excited about. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.          :)

xxoo.           :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.        :)))

No comments: