Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Now That Was Sleep.

I was out last night. I knew I slept good,  cuz anytime I woke up, I went under. I ended up close to 7 hours of sleep. I just knew I slept good. 

Yesterday was pretty normal. I worked,  worked out, took Hope.  I did make an gyro sauce for gyros. Don't ask me to spell the name of the sauce. You can look it up. It is good,  and simple to make who knew?  It's just Greek yogurt, shredded cucumber,  salt, pepper,  garlic, dill, and a little cayenne. It is so good. I may use it for my salad dressing today. I really was amazed at how easy, and how good that was. 

Let's go through the list:

Work...  check

Eat...   check

Sleep...  check

Seems like a day was had. All items checked off my list. I did listen to the score yesterday for a bit. I had to.   :)   It was everything I dreamt it would be. Those Bears have zero confidence now. I was right yesterday too, Khalil Mack played a whole game without registering a stat. That's like impossible for a linebacker to do. I don't even know if bad players can do that. I'd bench him next game. Sit him out a quarter. I didn't watch the game, but to me that's not trying. Feeling sorry for yourself. 

Anyway, I guess that's neither here nor there. Just my silly indulgence. I don't think I thought of anything too terribly important. Yep, it was a pretty chill day. Today starts off pretty much like most days. I am up, I'll go to work, and yadda yadda yadda. 

I can look inside myself, and I feel fine. Nothing really stressing me out. pretty much at all. I feel relaxed, and at ease. I may pretty much wake up like this all the time I guess. I can't say I am looking forward to anything particularly. It's a day. It should be fine. Most are. Nothing weighing me down. 

I don't know how ordinary ordinary people are. I suspect there is plenty to weigh people down. Finances are always a worry. Work can be worrisome for some. Maybe all relationships aren't great. I don't know. I really don't worry about much. I guess that's confidence, and being assured. Being strong you know?  Like I am untouchable. I can do this most days,  cuz even if people read it I am not concerned. I'll do my work, eat, sleep. I'll be fine, and life will be fine. I'll wake up the next day confident,  and probably not much stress. 

I took the right path. No one can knock me off it. Untouchable in that way. People have no power over me in that way. I don't have any remorse either. I am fine in things. I don't have to do anything I don't want. If I am mean to people I don't lose any sleep. 

What it means is our lives are equated with one coin. People try to dress their coin up in any number of ways the World entices us. You are a coin though. What significance to me is that?  None. 

You see?  That's what I mean. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.        :)

xoxo.         :)

xxoo.          :)

Byeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: