Thursday, November 21, 2019

The Day Fills Up.

Sometimes I forget the normal thing that happens regularly. I get tired at the end of my day. Yesterday I worked,  got my workout in. Both parts. I did bring the grill to the shed like I planned. Pretty soon I can bring the lawnmower in too. Not quite yet though. I may be able to mulch up leaves still. I was tired though at the end of the day. I wanted to put the dishes away, but didn't. I did finish episode 3 of his dark materials.  I imagine that show is best viewed after reading the books. 

Anyway, yesterday was a big step day, and I was tired. Today will probably be busy too. I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. Sheesh. There are deals coming up on a lot of stuff, except I don't need anything. I don't need any clothes or electronics or anything. I don't need tools either. 

We went out to dinner last night, which I rarely do that either. I ordered a beer, and drank half. I don't finish my meal when I go out. I eat around half. Who can finish their meals?  Portions are so big. I swear though,  I could eat more before I was 40 then I can now. I don't know if that is an aging thing or what. My hunger is typically pretty healthy during the work day. There always is a point in time where I desperately need food. 

Anyway today is a new day. It will be busy. I don't predict it will be much different than yesterday. I do not have to work out, which gives me an extra hour or so. It would be nice to clean up the kitchen today. Gat a head start on Sunday. Not much besides that. Maybe I'll watch tv. A show, or an on demand HBO movie or something. That doesn't always pan out. Really what I should do is mulch up leaves in the front. Snow is gone, and more leaves fell. There are a ton more out back too, along with an ass load of dog poo. 

There really isn't a lot on my mind. Just my little life going on. It is a pretty insignificant thing my little life. No point to it really. I am fine with that fact. My heart is fine with the truth. It's just the sugary coated World views I have no use for. 

Everybody is searching, or pretending they reached the happily ever after, when in fact there is no such thing. A content heart the World knows not, cuz no earthly paths end there.  

That is something I am guessing you cannot, and will not accept. Cuz it means all your deductive powers will not lead you to what you want most. 

In your omniscient all powerful self, you will find you still are helpless. I learned that a long time ago. This vessel here = not worth much. 

Anyway, I spose.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeeee.      :)))

No comments: