Wednesday, November 6, 2019

A Busy Day.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. For a non-workout day it sure was busy. I worked a full day. I had to meet my investment guy at home.  The money I am adding to the IRA is coming out of a different account than regular. I have two accounts. The retirement one, and one that isn't. You can only add so much money to an IRA, so that is why I have two. It is nice having the retirement one, if only to help our tax situation. We probably are close to break even, and adding to the IRA will probably give us a refund. I hope so anyway. 

After that I had to vote. The guy won too. I was surprised. I know yesterday I said he was a Democrat, but I have no idea his political leaning. The incumbent wasn't a horrible person, and Holland is thriving. The biggest problem is affordable housing. Housing prices are ridiculously high, and rents are too. Also there is a good chunk of land not being used on Lake Macatawa. They want to do something with it. Holland has houses on the Lakeshore, not shops,  restaurants and stuff. 

Really though, I will pay no attention at all to whatever happens probably. After that I had to pick up a prescription. I picked up a bottle on the way home too.   Bad me. I still had a lot to do. The kitchen got messy, so I had to clean that, and I was making Chinese for dinner. That is always time consuming. The dinner came out great. I found a good Chinese oil. 2nd time I used it. It's good. So, I got everything done. I did have two drinks, and maybe 6 Halloween candy bars.  :) I was approaching 30,000 steps,  and 13 miles. Zero running too. 

I got 6 hours of sleep, so I am ready to do it again. We'll try the not drinking thing again today. Yesterday, I got the trigger while driving. It passed quickly. I could have easily not bought a bottle, but the housework, and cooking is more enjoyable with that little something.  :)  pretty ridiculous right?  I drank less than my norm though. FWIW 

I guess that's all. My State taxes payment went through. I had to amend my return, due to a K1 from the finished estate. Federal I paid a while ago. Months actually. I finally got the State bill last weekend. Now it is time to make money, and save. Also, I can always add money to my IRA account easily from either account. Just call the guy, and tell him to add $1000, or whatever. At my age I can add $7000/ year. My regular investment account they take money every week. 

Everything is set up pretty good. Now I may never want to spend money. Just save, save, save.  I'll probably still take a trip or two for vacation, but I don't even really like traveling as much as hanging out at home. 

Gotta run. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.       :)

xoxo.        :)

xxoo.         :)

Byeeeeeeee.         :)))

No comments: