Friday, November 1, 2019

I Got Done What I Wanted.

Good morning. How's it going?  Me, I am fine. Yesterday was once again a busy day, but I did get done what I wanted. Basically clean the house after work.  I am on a frantic pace this week activity wise. I'll probably eclipse the 72 mile mark again this week, which was my Summer goal. Yep, 18 miles left, and 2 work days left too. That's pretty much a given. 

In the mornings I keep thinking of activities I want to add to keep me busier, but i swear i come home, and i am tired. You consider M,W, and F are work out days too. I don't know if I have the ability to add. 

Anyway, we'll see about all that. Not much else going on with me. Day in day out. I don't even remember what I thought about yesterday when I finished all my stuff. Probably nothing. Probably how tired I was. Also probably felt good for getting my shit done. 

I guess my day was full. I went to bed tired. Probably was approaching 13 miles of activity. I consider myself very lucky my lifestyle just has me being active. Just by working I get way more steps than people probably even think about getting. I have to be pretty busy on my day off to get 5 miles in. On a work day 10+miles is normal. I work 6 days/week. All things being equal, I'd like to do this til I am 70, and then maybe cut back. 

I know people probably dream of retirement so they can do all the things they want. I don't want to do anything. Work,  eat, sleep I am fine with. I get tired at the end of my day, which is how things are supposed to work. Typically feel pretty recharged after I sleep. 

It is a busy life, but easy too. Ya kinda get up and go. I wouldn't want to be anyone else. I wouldn't want to stand in anyone else's shoes. 

Anyway. Today is a day. Guess I'll start it off with a run. 

Laterzzzzzzzz.      :)

xoxo.      :)

xxoo.       :)

Byeeeeeeeee.     :)))

No comments: