Monday, November 11, 2019

A New Monday.

Good  morning. How's it going?  Me, I am doing good. I  got all my stuff done yesterday.  Never needed a 2nd cup of coffee, cuz i didn't get tired. Round 1 of Man vs. Leaves is done. Man wun.   :)   i really will only have one more round.  I need the rest of the leaves to fall. I'd say it is over halfway done too. 

I got all my shopping done,  laundry, dishes, my big salad is made for the week. Today we try another non drinking work week. I was 50% successful last week. I think I'll be better this week. I just have a feeling. 

Outside that not much going on. I watched a little football yesterday once I finished the leaves.  I made lasagna too. It came out good. I went to bed early. Had a couple drinks too. It was a super productive day off. Almost 20,000 steps too which is pretty much unheard of on a day off. I am not really sure what I'll do after work. I do have to work out, but not much after that. I'll figure that out later. Maybe organize the garage. That would be the smart thing to do. 

Really not much going on with me. The start of another week. Another day to live. Another day to have a meal. Another day to be tired at the end, cuz I was active. 

I'll drink a lot of water, cuz I squeeze lemon in it, so I love it. I'll eat pretty good. Try and stay away from bad fats, which is my new thing. Saturday I had a Wendy's burger and fry.  :)  that shit is so good. It's okay to do it once in a while.  Can't live on shit food. Well,  you can. I see people do it all the time, but they aren't living their best life. 

Anyways I  spose.  Better take the Hopester.  

Laterzzzzzzzz.     :)

xoxo.       :)

xxoo.        :)

Byeeeeeeeeeeee.       :)))

No comments: